Dragon Lord

268892.jpg

This Card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT monster from your graveyard. Once per turn you can remove from play 1 LIGHT monster from your graveyard and this card gains 1000 ATK And 500 Def.

please Rep and comment on DRAGON LORD.

268892s.jpg

You can only Special Summon this card from your hand if opponent has 3 or more monsters on the field and and there are no monsters on your side of the feild. While this card is face-up on the field all LIGHT monsters on your side of the feild gain 1000 ATK and 500 DEF.

please rep and comment on SHINING STAR.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note on both cards it says C 2009 Kazuki Takahashi, so having that makes them look evan realer if you where to use them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

268892.jpg

Whats Wrong With This Picture!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"1 Light Monster + 1 Dark Monster

Once per turn you may remove one LIGHT monster in your graveyard from play to Increase this cards ATK by 1000 points until the End Phase of the turn."

or something close to that.

its not bad. pretty simple but useful. id tack something on for removing a Dark type monster from your grave too :D

Corrected Dragon Lord:

This Card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT monster from your graveyard. Once per turn you can remove from play 1 LIGHT monster from your graveyard and this card gains 1000 ATK.

Glad to help :)

For Shining Star i would make it 3000 ATK.

a trubute summoned fusion monster? completely wrong. make the effect on shining star "You can only Special Summon this card from your hand if opponent has 3 or more monsters on the field and while you have none. While this card is face-up on the field all LIGHT monsters gain 1000 ATK and 500 DEF." also make the attack of the card 2500 and the lv10. there would be more that I would say but then that would just make me sound bad although I wouldn't mind helping you make cards.

If your going to put 1st Edition, it needs a gold sticker. Are these pictures drawn by you? If so, great, otherwise, image credit :).

Capitalize "Star" in "Shining Star".

Shining Star seems very OP'd to me. Because, since you can only Special Summon it when the opponent has 3+ monsters and you have none, what if your opponent has 3 LIGHT monsters, and then their ATK's all become 3000+, and then your totally demolished. Even so, it would be very difficult to get it set properly, I would lower it's ATK too, because 2500 is a lot, so it may never die.

Eh 7/10

If your going to put 1st Edition' date=' it needs a gold sticker. Are these pictures drawn by you? If so, great, otherwise, image credit :).

Shining Star seems very OP'd to me. Because, since you can only Special Summon it when the opponent has 3+ monsters and you have none, what if your opponent has 3 LIGHT monsters, and then their ATK's all become 3000+, and then your totally demolished. Even so, it would be very difficult to get it set properly, I would lower it's ATK too, because 2500 is a lot, so it may never die.

Eh 7/10

[/quote']

Yes I'm Aware of Shining Stars Effect im changing it and no i did not draw these pictures my friend did it. his name is michal. he used some programe i dont remember what and I'm useing the picture now

If your going to put 1st Edition' date=' it needs a gold sticker. Are these pictures drawn by you? If so, great, otherwise, image credit :).

Eh 7/10

[/quote']

Fixed shining star and none of you seem to tell me whats wrong with Lord of D. I think you all dont know whats wrong with Lord Of D.

Well, If you guys look in the description, lots of words in the middle of a sentence are just randomly capitalized at the first letter. Thats -1 for rating

Also, OCG Needs some fixing but Ill give it to you. thats -0.5

also, Shining Star is OP -1

Overall: 7.5/10

Archived