best ever trap card

andrewtc

i dont even know where to start with this thing... OCG/Grammar are both horrible... And theres no such thing as a quick play trap card... so just make it Normal.

OCG fix:

"When this card is activated, destroy every monster card your opponent controls. Your opponent then draws 4 cards from their Deck." <--- may not be perfect, im not that good at OCG either, but im learning so... i think this is right, but probably not... XD

This card is unrealistic. Bad OCG, pic has text at its bottom-left, a quick play trap does not make much sense and the effect owns your enemy. LITERALLY. After this trap is activated, he looses all his cards he has atm according to your text meaning both hand and field and is WIDE open for an attack of yours.

Please take the following advise from heart by heart:

If you make a card, think about the in-game effect at least twice. How strong is it? How can it be countered? Should the user pay effort to use it - in this case YES. And especially, do not make a card which is a potential game breaker except you have a very high risk when using it.

Next is picture: at least 80% of all pictures cannot just be used for a card, they have to be worked on to fit better. Even then at least 30% of the remaining pictures still do not fit well.

Hope that helps you. If you may update your card, I will give it a voting.

Archived