• Pretty Bad
    • Pretty Good
    • Good
    • Very Good
    • Great
    • Excellent
    • I wish they printed these cards.

[spoiler=Cyclone Dragon]213069x.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If there is a face up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field you can discard this card from your hand to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. During your Main Phase, you can return this card from the field to it's owner's hand.

[spoiler=Vortex Dragon]213069i.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If there is a face up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field you can discard this card from your hand to destroy 1 monster on the field. During your Main Phase, you can return this card from the field to it's owner's hand.

More cards will be added soon....

I would like to hear your opinions on my cards. I want to know if there broken or great support and if so ways to make them better but, not broken. Also if my OCG is a little off please correct me and if you can, tell me if you like the images. I will give +REP for those who review or help. I will also give + REP for voting in the poll as well.

I got all the images from deviantart.com.

Great Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon support cards, since my deck consists of mostly dragons, I would throw these right in it... along with a REDMD if i had one XD...

Pics are overused (dragons are too damn popular to get in any new pics XD), and OCG needs just a little touch-up (but idk how to fix it o.0)... otherwise, awesome cards, 8/10

"Cyclone Dragon"

[OCG EDITED EFFECT]

If there is a face up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field, you can discard this card from your hand to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. During your Main Phase, you can return this card from the field to it's owner's hand.

"Vortex Dragon"

[OCG EDITED EFFECT]

If there is a face up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field, you can discard this card from your hand to destroy 1 monster on the field. During your Main Phase, you can return this card from the field to it's owner's hand.

not much going on there... but I have a question about the secondary effect. WHY would you want to return a monster back to your hand during your Main Phase? I understand the application of the destruction effect, but the average duel is centered around getting monsters out to save your Life Points. It won't be often that someone (smart) will think that they're comfortable enough in the duel to return one of their OWN monsters to their hand. It just doesn't really happen... of course, there's not much harm in the effect either, so you can keep it (which means this paragraph was written for no constructive reason :mrgreen:).

You should zoom in on the picture for "Cyclone" and change the picture for "Vortex". I can't really see "Cyclone" and "Vortex" just doesn't look vortex-y.. I recommend putting a render of a dragon on a vortex background. Something like this:

dragon-1.jpg

Anyway, good luck with your set :mrgreen:

The cards where supposed to work with Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. Thanks for noticing that OCG error, I really appreciate it. I really don't like that picture at all. Can you please remove the picture or put it in a spoiler please. I do have another picture for Vortex Dragon but, I'm not sure if it fits.

Archived