Dragon Gods

cyborg878

some really cool pics.

a few are really bad quality tho

etoile, orage, celeste, grele should hav dif pics dude, not to be a jerk but yea theyre blurry

dragon warrior shouldnt have flavor txt and an effect. or the fusions for that matter.

falaise has a border so crop that out.

BUT they have very cool pictures and the flavor text is cool

Roi is my fav.

in the future tho try not to make normal monsters (ppl call them vanillas) cuz it causes most sr members to have a stroke.

keep on goin dude :D

Right...you want some feedback...here it comes!

For all your cards, change "Dragon God" to "Dragon", except Roi and Reine, which are outlined later. Also, effect monsters do not have a description as well as the effect, it's just the effect.

Plus the cards need effects and some improvements...so here goes...

Ouragan: An effect involving swarming the field with WIND monsters.

Diable: V.bad pic. An effect involving bringing Dragon-Types from the Graveyard.

Roi: Change to "Divine-Beast". ATK is too high (5000 is the max). OCG: "The Fusion Materials for this card are any 2 "Dragon God" monsters and "Dragon Warrior"."

Reine: Change to "Divine-Beast". DEF is too high (5000 is the max). OCG: Same as Roi.

Dragon Warrior: OCG: "When this card is sent to the Graveyard, move 1 "Dragon Warrior" from your Deck to your hand.

Falaise: An effect based on powering up EARTH monsters.

Chaleur: Increase to Lv.11. An effect based on removing from play monsters it destroys, instead of sending them to the Graveyard.

Grele: V.bad pic. Reduce to Lv.9. An effect based on moving Field Spell cards to the hand from the deck.

Celeste: V.bad pic. Possible effect: Increase ATK by 200 for every LIGHT monster on the field.

Orage: V.bad pic. Reduce to Lv.9. An effect based on summoning Thunder-Type monsters.

Espirit: Increase to Lv.11. OCG: "Once per turn, you may move 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in face-up defence position. Pay 500 Life Points to activate this effect."

Aurroe: V.bad pic. Reduce to Lv.8. Change to LIGHT/DARK. Have an effect involving tributing Dragon-Types to summon the "Dragon Gods".

Etoile: V.bad pic. Reduce to Lv.9. Change to LIGHT. Have an effect involving the "Different Dimension" monsters.

Mer: An effect increasing the ATK and DEF of WATER monsters on the field.

Guerre: Increase to Lv.11. An effect based on gaining ATK for every Dragon-Type on the field.

Arciel: Reduce to Lv.9. An effect based on the role of a die. The result determines the card's Attribute. (1: LIGHT, 2: DARK, 3: FIRE, 4: WATER, 5: EARTH, 6: WIND)

...Phew...that should do it... *faints*

cyborg, I didn't mean to be harsh or intruding; but I'm sure you noticed this forum's hatred of normal monsters, so I thought you might appreciate some ideas on how to turn them into effect monsters.

Plus, I did correct the OCG on your effect and fusion monsters.

If you want a rating, then 6/10 for now...

Archived