Making a movie / need music

tekkaman01

If you are a Band and would like some FREE publicity for your music, then look no further! I am currently writing/producing/filming an action comedy that will be put entirely on youtube! I need music for the soundtrack and don't wish to pay thousands of dollars to get rights to music from big name artists! So I figured we could help each other out. If you would like your music to be in my movie, send my an email at [email protected]. If you would like more info on the movie go to youtube.com/pensepro. Remember this is an independent film being shot on a $500 digital camera, and edited on my home computer. But, I have a lot of family/friends/coworkers that are going to watch it when its complete. and if your music is in the movie, im sure you will watch it and have all of your family/friends/coworker take a look at it, which means all the other bands will probably do the same. So just think of all the people that will see the movie, then hear your music. its as simple as "you tell 2 friends, who in turn tells 2 friends a piece...so on so forth". So if this intrigues you please shoot me an email, or at least swing be my youtube channel. Also if you subscribe to it that would be awesome! thanks for your time.

Archived