Mirage of Deceit, Aura

Jace Beleren

here is another card i made:

191438.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 LIGHT monster's in your Graveyard from play, Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard, that monster cannot attack during the turn that it Summoned, When this card attacks your opponent's face-down monster, destroy that monster and remove it from play.

as usual:

comments + ratings+ OCG fix

should probably be a Synchro...7/10

ocg (corrections in bold type)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 LIGHT monster's in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. That monster cannot attack during the turn that it Summoned, When this card attacks your opponent's face-down monster, destroy that monster and remove it from play.

OCG corrections (mostly what has been already pointed out):

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. That monster cannot attack during the turn it is Summoned. When this card attacks your opponent's face-down monster, destroy that monster and remove it from play.

Aside from that, I think it is a tad OPed. It's quite easy to get more than 3 LIGHT monsters into your Graveyard to summon this beast, especially if you're playing a Light deck. The monsters should probably be on the field in order to Special Summon this (or make it a Synchro). I feel it needs to be that much harder because this thing can bring back one Light monster per turn, which is quite a powerful effect; I think it needs to be balanced out a bit more than it currently is.

The image is cool, but I don't think it fits the name ("Mirage of Deceit" sounds sinister, and that picture is not).

Overall, 8.25/10. I'd use it.

Archived