[Eldar - The Magical Warlock]

i don't care

Rate it !

261501c.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore[/b]]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When you Special Summon this card, Select and remove from play 1 monster card from your Deck, if it is a LIGHT monster add it to your hand during your next Standby Phase, if it is a DARK monster this card's ATK increases by 1000 until the End Phase. Once pear turn, You can remove from play in your Graveyard 1 monster card to Draw 2 cards from your Deck, if you use this effect destroy this card and remove it from play.

Proper OCG:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When you Special Summon this card, remove from play 1 monster from your Deck, if it is a LIGHT monster, add it to your hand during your next Standby Phase, if it is a DARK monster, increase the ATK of this card by 1000, until the End Phase. Once per turn, You can remove from play 1 monster card in your Graveyard to draw 2 cards from your Deck, if you activate this effect, destroy this card and remove it from play.

Actually, I'm not sure wether it should stand "1 monster card from your Deck", or not, but I think it is correct.

The card as I see it is actually slightly overpowered. Add a cost to adding the card to your hand, perhaps.

O, nontheless ;)

Archived