Fakèmon Splice Contest! (Large prize!)

Thar

Guest Blud

[align=center]Fakèmon Splice Contest!

Yeah, that's right! A Fakèmon Splice Contest hosted by yours truly (not really...=P)

For this contest, make 2 or more Fakèmon and splice them into one. So if your bad at splicing and/or fakèmoning, then you should not be here, fool!

The requirements for this contest are to post the 2 or more fakèmon, and then post the splice. Give them names and post their names by them. Try and make the names unique, because that is what you will be "graded" on.

I will rank you based on creativity, originality, complexity, fluency, and quality. Yes, I know it's a lot to think about, but it will make you better. ^_^

The submission deadline will be May 18.

Now what's a contest without prizes! These will be the awards:

1st: 3 reps and 100 points

2nd: 2 reps and 50 points

3rd: 1 rep

Now get fakèmoning and splicing! I am looking forward to what you all have in store for me and the site! =D

[spoiler=Reserved]

EocDragon

Prometheus

Zeroshot

[/align]

Guest Blud

Am I understanding correctly' date=' that the purpose of this contest is for us to make 2 fakemon, and then splice them together?

[/quote']

Correct.

Pfft

I-i'm sorry I just- HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAhHA!

Oh oh crap.

Go to the Pokemon Splice Splicer's School and ask around.

For this contest' date=' make 2 or more Fakèmon and splice them into one. So if your bad at splicing and/or fakèmoning, then you should not be here, fool!

[/quote']

This pretty much says it all.

Pfft hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!

Guest Blud

Well I don't even know if I'm good. I could be great' date=' or bad.

[/quote']

This is disappointing. I expected skilled members to reserve here, not skill doubters. But since you are already reserved, I guess you're in.

[/quote']

This is disappointing. I expected skilled members to reserve here, not skill doubters. But since you are already reserved, I guess you're in.

You do realize, there's a grand total of like 10 skilled members on this site, and you'll be lucky if you can get half of them to join.

Guest Blud

[/quote']

You do realize, there's a grand total of like 10 skilled members on this site, and you'll be lucky if you can get half of them to join.

That's not my choice, though. I never said they had to join. Now stop posting non-entry posts unless it's important.

Guest Blud

Dude' date=' I'm not in. I said I would be reserved once I knew how to splice. Nobody has told me, so I don't know. Therefor, I am NOT in.

[/quote']

Ok, your not in. Yet.

Guest Blud

I was just saying i'm not in. I don't understand how that is spamming.

One-word posts to me are spam.

I guess I'll have to shorten the date and the prizes to make this thread less spam-infested.

Archived