New card for my Zombie Set

Neilsweaky

245170a.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 or more monsters. Select a monster Type. For each monster of that Type that was Tributed to Special Summon this card, this card gains 1 storage counter during each of your Standby Phases. You may destroy 3 storage counters to use as a Tribute for a Level 5 or higher monster. When this card is in your graveyard, your opponent draws 3 cards. You select 2 of the 3 cards drawn, and the 2 selected cards are removed from play.

Image by Father Wolf

245170.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, return a monster with 2000 or higher ATK to it's owner's hand.

Image by Father Wolf

Here 1 more The reason Ocg is terrible is because of card readability

245170h.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, put 5 Bind tokens on it. Each Bind token reduces a monster's ATK by 500 and DEF by 100. During Each of your Main Phases, remove a Bind token from this card and move it on to another card. Each time a monster is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, move a Bind token from this card to the selected card. Except for this card, monsters with Bind tokens gain the effect: For opponent's monsters: This card cannot attack. For your monsters: This card gains Piercing.

as a friend i will correct your OCG errors and make them better

1 card - try put it as a Level 8 and have too much OCG errors i will try to fix it to you and make it better

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 Fiend-Type or DARK monster you control from play. When this card is Summoned by this way, put 2 Storage Tokens on this card. If this card destroy a Level 4 or higher monster put 1 Storage Token on this card. By removing 2 Storage Counters from your field Special Summon one Level 6 or higher monster from your hand. As long this card is exists in your Graveyard your oponent draw 3 cards during his Draw Phase, then draw one card.

2 card - good dont need fix

3 card - i will send a PM to you when i done with it ok

rate: 8/10 good cards you just need to work on your OCG

Archived