THE IMMORTAL ARMY HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

exowolf

Do you like these cards  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like these cards

• totally suck
    • barely OK
    • OK
    • Fine
    • nice
    • good
    • really good
    • really cool
    • AWSOME
    • TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Move over sacred beasts, your time is done god cards, step down sacred beasts. DO NOT say these cards are overpowered and rate them badly, because these cards are supposed to be overpowered, it says in there name "The Immortals" what did you expect. PLZ tell me what you think. Here they are :D

252936.jpg

effect : This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned from your hand or deck while Keep of the Immortals is on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no battle damage from battles involving this card. This card is unaffected by card effects except ones with immortal in there name. You can send one card from your deck to the graveyard to destroy one monster on the field. You can remove from play one card in you graveyard to destroy one spell or trap on the field. You can discard one card from your hand to the graveyard to inflict 500 points of damage to your opponents life points. You can only activate each effect once per turn. When a card is sent from the field to the graveyard

252936d.jpg

effect : This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned from your deck by discard all cards in your hand while Herald of the immortals is on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card is not effected by card effects except cards with immortal in it's name. You take no battle damage from battles with this card. This cards original attack is equal to number of cards discarded X1000. Whenever a card is removed from the field this card gains 500 attack.

252936.jpg

effect : This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by sending 5 monsters, 5 spell and trap cards from your side of the field to the graveyard and discarding 3 monsters and 3 spell and trap cards to the graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no battle damage from battles with this card. This card is not affected by card effects, except by cards with immortal in there name. One per turn you can halve your life points to double this cards attack or halve this cards attack to halve your opponets life points.

all image credit goes to google.

more to come (these cards are just the most power fullest in the series)

Come on PLZ rate,

this is ridiculous, i said they were supposed to be overpowered

i thought it would be cool to make a deck that is almost impossible to defeat, i mean come on don't you people read anymore :0 :(

plus... how do you do a signature??????????

exowolf. A poll is unnecessary on a thread where you display cards - not to mention you put a fuckton of options that are just good to stretch out the page even more.

Also, you double-posted because you seem to don't have that saint virtue that is called "patience". So stay cool and WAIT. If nobody replies, forget it.

THEN to satisfy you, I will tell you that your OCG needs fixes, lots of fixes. So much I don't want to correct them, I'll leave this job to someone else. Not to mention they're overpowered to insanity. In other words: it's crap and it needs improvements. 3/10.

Now remove that useless poll and keep lurking other threads to take a look and see for OCG advices and tips. Please.

exowolf. A poll is unnecessary on a thread where you display cards - not to mention you put a fuckton of options that are just good to stretch out the page even more.

Also' date=' you double-posted because you seem to don't have that saint virtue that is called "patience". So stay cool and WAIT. If nobody replies, forget it.

THEN to satisfy you, I will tell you that your OCG needs fixes, lots of fixes. So much I don't want to correct them, I'll leave this job to someone else. Not to mention they're overpowered to insanity. In other words: it's crap and it needs improvements. 3/10.

Now remove that useless poll and keep lurking other threads to take a look and see for OCG advices and tips. Please.

[/quote']

Being new shouldn't stop you from lurking a bit on other topics to see reactions and how-tos, and especially shouldn't stop you from reading the rules who, contrary to popular belief, are EASY to read and not tedious or boring. You'd know that OPs are barely accepted only on the Joke card thread. If you want an example of balances high-end monsters, take a peek at my Shining Ultimates, they were, if I recall well, praised for their realism. And I'm not saying this to promote myself but rather to help you out.

So yes, go ahead and lower their power, I think it'll be greatly appreciated.

Archived