Mossmurkel Set (+REP for constructive advice)

I originally made two of these cards for a contest, and then realized that they'd make a cool set together. I'm thinking about putting them in the booster I'm creating (FELE: "Fearsome Legacy"), and have also given some thought to making them the cover cards (in the style of the booster with "Hamon", "Uria", and "Raviel"... whatever it's called).

So I need some constructive criticism. Do they work? How's the strategy and OCG? Please make your rates and comprehensive as possible, and I will give +reps for good advice!

Mossmurkel the Lizard

6687.jpg

(I'm thinking it would be limited or semi-limited, if useful)

[spoiler="Mossmurkel the Lizard" Card Lore]You can only control 1 "Mossmurkel" card at a time. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters level 5 and higher cannot attack. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can shuffle it into your deck and Special Summon 1 "Mossmurkel" card from your deck, other than "Mossmurkel the Lizard".

Tree of Life - Mossmurkel

6687k.jpg

(I'm fine with this card being banned. In fact, that would be a nice idea. Most importantly, how does the visual look and how good is the OCG? And is it original?)

[spoiler="Tree of Life - Mossmurkel" Card Lore]You can only control 1 "Mossmurkel" card at a time. As long as this card card is not removed from play, you can have 1 "Fiber Jar" in your deck. If this monster is destroyed and sent from the field to the Graveyard by battle, you may add 1 "Fiber Jar" from your deck or Graveyard to your hand. If either player activates the Flip Effect of "Fiber Jar", remove this card and "Fiber Jar" from play until the end of the duel.

Mossmurkel's Scourge

6687g.jpg

(I think semi-limited at the most. Should I expand the picture?)

[spoiler="Mossmurkel's Scourge" Card Lore]You can only control 1 "Mossmurkel" card at a time. When this card destroys a monster by battle, discard 1 card (this is not optional). When this card is destroyed by battle, add 2 Flip Effect Monsters from your deck or 1 Flip Effect Monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Thank you for looking this over! :mrgreen:

OCG fixes:

Lizard:

You can only control 1 "Mossmurkel" monster at a time. Level 5 or higher monsters cannot attack as long as this card remains on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can return it to your Deck and Summon 1 "Mossmurkel" monster from your Deck, except "Mossmurkel the Lizard".

Tree of Life:

You can only control 1 "Mossmurkel" monster at a time. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Fiber Jar" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. If either player activates the effect of "Fiber Jar", remove from play this card and "Fiber Jar" until the end of the Duel.

Scourge:

You can only control 1 "Mossmurkel" monster at a time. When this card destroys a monster by battle, discard 1 card from your hand. (this is not optional.) When this card is destroyed by battle, you can add 2 Flip Effect Monsters from your Deck or return 1 Flip Effect Monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

It doesn't look to bad; the pics seem to fit well with the theme (you should consider centering the 3rd one).

I can see how you decided to put in Fiber Jar in one of the effects--with cards being shuffled back into your deck...

It's also good to see more plants, in general. ^_^

Good luck with the rest of this set. ;)

8/10

You can only control 1 "Mossmurkel" card at a time. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters level 5 and higher cannot attack. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can shuffle it into your deck and Special Summon 1 "Mossmurkel" card from your deck, other than "Mossmurkel the Lizard".

Change to:

There can only be 1 "Mossmurkel" on the field. As long as this card is face-up under your control, all Level 5 and higher monsters cannot attack. If this card is selected as a Target during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can shuffle this card in your deck and Special Summon a "Mossmurkel" card from your deck in face-up Attack Position, except this card.

OCG fix and coments

1 card - You can only control one "Mossmurkel" monster at a time.

Level 5 or higher monsters cannot declare an a attack

Rate: 8.5/10 it's a lil' OP but is good as a limited card

2 card - this card coulbe a nice but Fiber Jar is a forbidden card sorry but i think you have to delete this card

No rate

3 card - You can only control one "Mossmurkel" monster at a time.

as a result of battle

you can discard one card from your hand

Deck

Rate: 9/10 a nice effect helps with FLIP set

Just work on your OCG and you will become a great card maker :D

Archived