2nd set of Fancy Hero cards

Thank goodness the second set of my Fancy Heroes arrives~~!! Thanks to my friend Kaibaman who drew them again~!! If you haven't saw the first set, here's the link of the first Fancy Hero cards....

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-117189.html

Expect more Fancy Hero cards soon if Kaibaman passes another artworks!!

freyacard.jpg

blaircad.jpg

hannacard.jpg

microkosmoscard.jpg

kosmoscard.jpg

kosmos-assaultcard.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "Assault Mode Activate". This card will not be destroyed by any other card effects. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to graveyard, Special Summon 1 [Fancy Hero Kosmos] from your graveyard back to your field.

OCG Fixes:

Fancy Hero Freya:

This card is unaffected by Trap Cards. When this card is destroyed by battle, inflict the same Battle Damage you took from this battle to your opponent's Life Points.

Fancy Hero Blair, instead of piercing damage, write out the full effect:

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Fancy Hero Hanna:

If this card attacks a face-up Defense Position monster, destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation.

Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos:

When this card is destroyed and send to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Fancy Hero" monster from your Deck, except "Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos".

Fancy Hero Kosmos:

"Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned succesfully, it cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent's Monsters, Spells, and Traps this turn.

Fancy Hero Kosmos/Assault Mode: (No spaces between the words in slashes)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent's Monsters, Spells, and Traps. When this card on the field is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Fancy Hero Kosmos" from your Graveyard.

I hope i helped :D

OCG Fixes:

Fancy Hero Freya:

This card is unaffected by Trap Cards. When this card is destroyed by battle' date=' inflict the same Battle Damage you took from this battle to your opponent's Life Points.

Fancy Hero Blair, instead of piercing damage, write out the full effect:

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Fancy Hero Hanna:

If this card attacks a face-up Defense Position monster, destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation.

Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos:

When this card is destroyed and send to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Fancy Hero" monster from your Deck, except "Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos".

Fancy Hero Kosmos:

"Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned succesfully, it cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent's Monsters, Spells, and Traps this turn.

Fancy Hero Kosmos/Assault Mode: (No spaces between the words in slashes)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent's Monsters, Spells, and Traps. When this card on the field is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Fancy Hero Kosmos" from your Graveyard.

I hope i helped :D

[/quote']

thanks ill update the cards soon

Archived