New Valkyrie Cards!!!

Superfly1118

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been able to post new cards on for a little while. But....... All of a sudden I had this giant burst of ideas recently. My first are some valkyrie cards. I remembered them when that dude used them in the actual yugioh show so I came up with a few of my own to show to guys. Hope you guys like them! Well.... Here goes my second post ever!

244701.jpg

Description:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned by Releasing 3 "Valkyrie" monsters on your field. Each turn, during your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points by 500 for each "Valkyrie" monster(s) in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can return this face up card to your hand and Special Summon as many "Valkyrie" monsters from your hand, Deck or Graveyard to your field and increase their ATK by 1000. During the End Phase of the turn you activated this card's effect, destroy the Special Summoned monster(s) and inflict damage equal to half the total ATK of the destroyed monsters to your Life Points. In adittion, Special Summon this card to your field with 1000 more ATK.

244701.jpg

Description:

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster, you can equip it to a face up "Valkyrie" monster (other than "Element Valkyrie" or "Cyber Valkyrie") as an Equip Spell Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position to your field. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, once per turn, you can randomly discard 3 cards from your hand to attack your opponent 3 times with the equipped monster. Also, the equipped monster is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)

244701f.jpg

Description:

You can only activate this card when "Moonlight Stallion" is equipped to "Valkyrie Goddess Yvesca". During the turn you activate this card, destroy all cards on the field except "Valkyrie Goddess Yvesca" and the equipped "Moonlight Stallion". Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards destroyed by this card's effect times 1500. As long as "Valkyrie Goddess Yvesca" and the equipped "Moonlight Stallion" are face up on the field, "Valkyrie Goddess Yvesca" cannot attack, activate its effect, or change its Battle Position and the effect "Moonlight Stallion" is negated for the remainder of the duel.

Archived