Some Good Unicorn Cards

Seiyaryu

I was recently entered in a contest in which the members had to make a monster, then make a fusion of it and a pre-existing card plus 1 support Spell & 1 support Trap to go with it. Here is what I made (except "An Owl of Luck" which was the pre-existing card I chose to use).

15mz9lv.jpg

Spacial Unicorn

wv8ndf.jpg

Decrease the Level of this card in your hand by 1 for every Spell and Trap card on your field. When this card would destroy a monster on your opponent's field by battle, you can inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of this card. If you do, that monster is not destroyed. This Damage is treated as Battle Damage.

Rare Flying Unicorn

2hghjkz.jpg

"An Owl of Luck" + "Spacial Unicorn"

During yur Standby Phase, if there is no card in your Field Card Zone, you can Activate 1 "Unicorn Mesa" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. When this card would destroy a monster on your opponent's field by battle, you can inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of this card. If you do, that monster is not destroyed. This Damage is treated as Battle Damage.

Unicorn Mesa

dcamnm.jpg

Increase the ATK of all "Unicorn" monsters by 400. When a "Unicorn" monster on your field would be destroyed or be the target of a card effect you can send this face-up card on the field to the Graveyard to negate the effect of that card and destroy it. In addition that "Unicorn" monster cannot be destroyed during this turn.

Spacial Rising

2mqnmo8.jpg

During your Main Phase 2, if your opponent has the same number of monsters on their field as they did during your Main Phase 1, increase your Life Points by an amount equal to the Battle Damage your opponent recieved this turn.

Archived