Arcana Force XI - Justice

Exiro

Note: This card can be used in online duels. Click here to find out how.

Fellow YCMers,

Here is yet another Arcana Force card that can, like all of them, be used in online duels via YVD. And like all of the Arcana Force cards, it plays with the game's rules like the game is all yours to change in whatever way you want. As a player of the Arcana Force cards, this may feel great. But you don't know what it feels like until you actually play them.

{Yes, I'm just teasing you by telling you to use the cards ;)}

Also, you may remember, way back when I posted the first of my Arcana Force cards, that I received a present from my Tarot cards. Well, I decided to not take it because I make these cards because I enjoy it myself. And I make them for you off course, so that you can enjoy playing with them.

Your time has come, Justice!

3613m.jpg

When this card is Summoned' date=' toss a coin. • Heads: Your opponent cannot activate a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect if it requires a cost. • Tails: When your opponent activates a Spell Card, Trap Card or Effect Monster's effect that requires a cost, you pay the cost instead of your opponent. If you can't, negate the effect of the activated card/effect and destroy this card.[/quote']

Like always, the art is from the Aquatic Tarot.

Enjoy.

^ Spam ^

On topic: There must be some ruling for effects like Psychic Commander. Who chooses how much life points will be payed when the second effect is active? The controller of this card or the controller of the card with the cost?

And I thank you that you actualy read the real arcana cards and you know what numbers to use.

Meh, too bad that you folks don't like the picture.

But I'm not planning to suddenly use art that's not from the Aquatic Tarot set.

There must be some ruling for effects like Psychic Commander. Who chooses how much life points will be payed when the second effect is active? The controller of this card or the controller of the card with the cost?

If you are planning to play this card' date=' the controller of Psychic Commander may choose how much he pays, as long as he could pay it himself.

And I thank you that you actualy read the real arcana cards and you know what numbers to use.

That was easy, everybody knew that.

One thing that was hard, however, was to figure out what levels they all should have.

That's what I did when I made The Hermit.

the justice cards number in arcanna should be VIII = 8

overall its good 9/10

Some people think it should be VIII, some people think it should be XI.

And Konami seemed to be one of the many people that thought that VIII should be assigned to The Strength, and so they did.

So I think it'd be weird to also give Justice the number VIII, not?

Thanks for the comment.

1. Costs are paid before the activation of a card, not after.

So do you demand your opponent decreases his LP by 2000 because you want to activated Dimension Fusion and he controls this monster with his tails effect? Would become confusing don't you think?

Also, Think off all the ways to abuse this card if you combine it with Creature Swap:

Cards like Lightning vortex that have a discard cost, cards that need you to pay life points as a cost like Premature Burial or even half your life points like Solem Judgment, and the best option (if you make sure your opponent can't tribute Justice but he can tribute other monsters), cards that require you to tribute a monster with one of the best examples being Share the Pain that would in this case get ride of 2 of your opponents monsters.

Also how about cards that tribute them self as a cost, like stardust dragon. And who needs to have Spell Economics to get ride of the life points cost, this card's controller or the opponent?

EDIT: And the Best Card, Wall of Revealing Light that could drop your opponents life points to below 1000

1. Costs are paid before the activation of a card' date=' not after.

[/quote']

So do you demand your opponent decreases his LP by 2000 because you want to activated Dimension Fusion and he controls this monster with his tails effect? Would become confusing don't you think?

Also, Think off all the ways to abuse this card if you combine it with Creature Swap:

Cards like Lightning vortex that have a discard cost, cards that need you to pay life points as a cost like Premature Burial or even half your life points like Solem Judgment, and the best option (if you make sure your opponent can't tribute Justice but he can tribute other monsters), cards that require you to tribute a monster with one of the best examples being Share the Pain that would in this case get ride of 2 of your opponents monsters.

Also how about cards that tribute them self as a cost, like stardust dragon. And who needs to have Spell Economics to get ride of the life points cost, this card's controller or the opponent?

EDIT: And the Best Card, Wall of Revealing Light that could drop your opponents life points to below 1000

That is all true, but you know, I want the Arcana Force cards to be that extreme.

And the effect is continuous so it doesn't have to chain to anything.

I am going to reach every little corner of this TCG with the Arcana Force cards and change it how I want it to be > ; )

When did I say something about chaining? Also' date=' aren't Arcana Force monsters supposed to have a negative effect as well? Both of these effect are in your advantage if played right.

[/quote']

Well, basically, it's a very negative effect.

And some of the Arcana Forces, namely the EXtras, have 2 positive effects.

Archived