=> Jubaku - The Ancient Dragon Controller <=

i don't care

261501.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore[/b]]You can only Normal Summon this card by offering 1 monster on your side of the field as a tribute. When this card Normal Summoned, it's Level increases by 3, this card's original ATK becomes the number of it's Level stars x400. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon and is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it during your next turn's Main Phase 1.

- Rate \ Hate \ Comment \ Fix

- Image Credits -

Correct OCG:

This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 monster you control. When this card Normal Summoned, increase it's Level by 3. This original ATK of this card becomes the number of it's Level x 400. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon and is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it during your next Main Phase 1.

hope i helped you :D

Rate: 8/10 good card

This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 monster you control. When this card Normal Summoned, increase Level of this card by 3 and The original ATK of this card is the Level x 400. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon and is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card during your next Main Phase 1.

I'm not sure but I think it is right^^

hope i help to

Nice pic. Overall 7.5/10.

This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 monster you control. When this card Normal Summoned, increase Level of this card by 3 and The original ATK of this card is the Level x 400. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon and is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card during your next Main Phase 1.

Correct OCG:

This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 monster you control. When this card Normal Summoned' date=' [b']increase it's Level by 3[/b]. This original ATK of this card becomes the number of it's Level x 400. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon and is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it during your next Main Phase 1.

hope i helped you :D

Rate: 8/10 good card

This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 monster you control. When this card Normal Summoned' date=' increase Level of this card by 3 and The original ATK of this card is the Level x 400. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon and is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card during your next Main Phase 1.

I'm not sure but I think it is right^^

hope i help to

[/quote']

Nice pic. Overall 7.5/10.

This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 monster you control. When this card Normal Summoned' date=' increase Level of this card by 3 and The original ATK of this card is the Level x 400. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon and is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card during your next Main Phase 1.

[/quote']

Thanx guys - bump!

Archived