my first gragon of emotions and dragon sacrifice

oh thanx mate you had to be critical about it why can no one koke or make a mistake or two in this forum geez. and you docked 10 points beacuse of that show me the first idea then baecause i got the idea from Yugioh 5D's episode 55 cgampions sincerity geez

got 10/10 in pop culture because people there let people have some room idf they make an ocg error and even so don't dock 7 points because of that

Dude chill, you did the card wrong; it doesn't look realistic, OCG is bad and ideas are boring. It's my opinion so deal with it.

Here are my corrections to show you how many errors there are:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effect of Dragon Offering. You can destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent controls by discarding 1 Monster Card with a Level of 2, or more, higher than the targeted monster.

Not perfect but it's better.

I'm not insulting you I'm telling you you've made a bad card and you need to try harder.

Sincerity is an emotion (didn't you ever see Digimon Season 1?).

Also, it might be better to turn the monster card into a ritual monster and turn Dragon Offering into a Ritual Spell card.

Plus, take its level down by 1; its a bit weak for a Lv.10 (you're up against the Gods at this level).

If Icy is reading that... he should now understand how I feel.

petrcech2, don't see our advices and opinions as something that are intended to be insulting or mean. Yes, you can do errors, this is the whole point of giving OCG fixes: we're pointing out what you did wrong so next time you do better. So please, I'll kindly ask you to read our advices and learn from them, instead than thinking we're bullying you.

I was wrong once to get upset on you because I thought you didn't wanted to learn, I won't do that again. So... Please?

Archived