Big dragon crush all

Well here I present another card, and possibly a somewhat broken card, I would like help on how to fix it,

[align=center]218936.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by by tributing 3 "Cyber Dragon"'s on your side of the field. When this card is summoned destroy all cards on the field other then this card. This card cannot attack on the turn it is summoned. Once per turn you may discard your hand, and pay 1000 Life points, to destroy up to three cards on the field, this card cannot attack on the turn you use this effect. Once per turn you may destroy all other monsters on your side of the field, and pay 1000 Life Points, if you do your opponent must discard 3 cards. When this card is destroyed you lose 7000 Life Points, this effect cannot be negated.

[/align]

Yes I did make it a bit hard to get out, also any OCG fixes are welcome, Rate, Hate, do whatever as long as you post

Excellent picture; but incredibly overpowered. It's Lv. 10 and has more ATK than the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (Lv. 12)!

Also, it's effect is too powerful; maybe you should pay 1000 Life Points for each monster you destroy, not 1000 for all of them.

Plus, I think you've used too many commas in some sentances. Other than that... 9.5/10!

Great work!

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 "Cyber Dragon" on your Field. When this card is successfully Summoned, destroy all cards on the Field (except this card). This card cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. Once per turn, you may discard your hand and pay 1000 Life Points to destroy up to three cards on the Field. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. Once per turn, you may destroy all monsters on your Field (except this card) and pay 1000 Life Points. (removed the "if you do", because you wrote "you may", which means "you must". If this card is destroyed, you lose 7000 Life Points. The effects of this card cannot be negated.

Here, fixed. But it is HORRIBLY overpowered.

Archived