Forced Fusion!! A new Tournament staple is born LMAO

Bad Pic.

Not such a good idea.

,,i,,

pfft... what does he know XD he doesn't make cards... which just happens to be what this site is for...

Anyway, i like the card, but it would make it too easy for my opponent to summon synchros (not me cuz i hate synchros) which i wouldn't like... Good idea though, and seeing as you ripped apart my OCG errors, im gonna go with u having a 10/10 on that so... XD

OCG: 10/10 <--- as a just said

Pic: 7/10 (I would try a different background other than Polymerization's pic XD)

Overall Idea: 9/10 (-1 for those damn synchros XD)

Total: 26/30 = 8.6/10 (Nice job)

Thanx for the comments!

I really should save my cards..

How it the card OP'ed?

It's a -3 or more for a fusion or synchro in comparison to a -2 or more for a synchro with a tuner

maybe I should limit it to Fusion Monsters only?

*btw I think it's Extra Deck because Side Deck is the 15 cards you use in tournaments

first of all that will be on the banned list the moment it hit the game it opd and its side deck not extra deck. U would also have to put the right ocg fusion deck side deck' date=' or hand something like that

[/quote']

You misunderstood there something, what was former called Fusion Deck is now the Extra Deck (where also your Synchro's are in), the Side Deck are extra cards you can have to change your duel cards between the duels (requirering you play more than 1 duel).

I still think it makes the summoning for Fusion Monsters and Synchro Monsters too easy. Maybe make it so that you generally require more stars than the monster supposed to be summoned (maybe 1 or 2 more at least), or give the card some extra cost like a Life Point drain or other stuff. It is your card after all, so you decide anyway.

Archived