Mixed Cards, any thoughts?

Nox Piscis

Now, I realize that some of these cards may belong in the Pop-Culture Set, but a bunch could be considered "realistic". (Skip the copyright issues perhaps)

In any case, what I'm looking for is feedback regarding how balanced the cards are, and any OCG mistakes that could be seen. As well as how the idea could overly improve.

One thing to note however, is I have a new type in there: "Spirit". This is albeit from the spirit effect, as it's a class of it's own. I know that there shouldn't be drastic changes in type, but some of the cards enhance this class. Because I'm not too sure everything that's a ghost of spirit in the TCG could be considered a fiend.

Well, to sum it up, I'll post a few cards, and I'd like some response, please.

Thanks in advance,

Nox Piscis.

[align=center]272446.jpg

This card can only be activated when your opponent attacks one of your monsters and the battle damage will be greater than 500. Send the top card on your deck to the graveyard, then substitute another monster to fight and negate any battle damage that may result after damage calculation.[/align]

[align=center]272446.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 Non Tuner Monster

As long as Libra Noise is on the field, all monsters on the field have the same attack and defense points are exactly the same as Libra Noise's. When Libra Noise is sent to the graveyard, draw one card from your deck.[/align]

[align=center]272446.jpg

This card is required to ritual summon "Tauran the Exiled". To activate the ritual summon, you must sacrifice three monsters whose total levels equal 8. In addition, you must select one card at random from your deck and discard it to the graveyard. If the card is Tauran the Exiled, then add it to your hand, summon it, and shuffle your deck.[/align]

[align=center]272446q.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can be special summoned by playing the card "An exile completed" and meeting the requirements of said card. Once per turn, you may special summon one level four or under Spirit or Warrior type monster from your deck to your field. In addition, Tauran the Exiled gains 200 Attack and defense points for every warrior type monster in your graveyard and 300 attack and defense points for each spirit type monster removed from play.[/align]

[align=center]272446y.jpg

Once a great warrior, the kingdom he served disappeared as well as himself. The warrior's soul, infused with Cybernetic energy now resides in his ages-old armor.[/align]

[align=center]272446j.jpg

When this card is activated, by paying 500 Life Points per turn, you may target and destroy/attack any card on the field (Spells, traps, and field spells included). If a flip effect is activated due to a monster being attacked, send this card to the graveyard to negate that effect.[/align]

[align=center]272446c.jpg

This card cannot be special summoned or set. This card can be summoned by removing from play two dark attribute monsters. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, half of that damage is added to your life points. When Guthan the Infested is destroyed, you suffer twice the battle damage from the battle result. Guthan the Infested is then removed from play.[/align]

[align=center]272446.jpg

This card can only be activated when the opponent attacks you directly. When this card is activated, the battle phase is ended immediately and the following effects may take place:

1. The player who controls Decisive Action can call out a type of either Trap, Spell, or monster. The opponent will pick up five cards. For any cards that aren't the specified type, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent, the opponent then puts the cards back and shuffles his or her deck.

2. Both player's Life points are reduced by half and life point recovery is negated for the following turn.[/align]

These are only a few, so I hope they're decent to some extent.

Archived