2 Warrior Cards! Possible Beginning of my 4th Full Set! Please Rate and Comment!

darthmual5

[spoiler=Image Credit]Beloved-Creature on DeviantArt.com

265971blm.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]"When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck in face-up Attack Position."

[spoiler=Image Credit]aaronsimscompany on DeviantArt.com

265971d.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]"Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard."

Seems almost like a weaker version of Pyramid turtle for warriors...

I'd say its not over powered or under powered. I like it. You OGC is great. My only concern is the picture. Firstly, you didn't say who did it or where you got it from. Secondly I've seen it before so its been commonly used.

But hey thats OKAY I guess.

For teh Ability I give it an 8/10.

For the whole card it gets a 7/10.

As mentioned earlier, the effect of this card is similar to existing cards, so it loses points on creativity, but outside that, no problems with it - the OCG is correct, its balance is good and the picture is fitting. I give it a 8/10.

???

He meant that the effect of Boru is pretty much the same as the existing card "Warrior Lady of the Wasteland". And Perolunga's effect is like the effect of "Chaos Necromancer", only that Perolunga only gains ATK bonus for Warrior-Types, not all types. On the other hand, because of the ATK difference between the two cards (Chaos Necromancer has 0, Perolunga has 1500), Perolunga has the chance to be very powerful (I think a bit overpowered) in a swarming Warrior deck. Because of these reasons, I give Perolunga a score of 7/10.

Hey' date=' Red Eyes Darkness is the same, but with dragons and a higher ATK XD

[/quote']

The effect is the same, but the summoning conditions are different - Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon requires to tribute a Red-Eyes Black Dragon, which is obviously harder to pull off than just summoning a monster.

Archived