Cosmic Entity

cacnea

[align=center]

'Cosmic Entity'

179665.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]This Card can only be summoned by using the effect of 'Cosmic Enurji'. When this Card is summoned your Opponent removes 1 random Card from there Deck from Play. For each Card removed from Play add one Enurji Counter onto this Card. By removing 3 Enurji Counters from this Card you gain 1000 life points. When this card is destroyed place all Enurji Counters from this Card onto another Card that can use Enurji Counters.

179665.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]This Card can only be summoned by using the effect of 'Cosmic Enurji'. When this Card is summoned your Opponent removes 1 random Card from there Hand from Play. For each Card removed from Play add one Enurji Counter onto this Card. By removing 2 Enurji Counters from this Card you can special summon a 'Enurji Token' (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 500). When this card is destroyed place all Enurji Counters from this Card onto another Card that can use Enurji Counters.

179665h.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]This Card can only be summoned by using the effect of 'Cosmic Enurji'. When this Card is summoned your Opponent removes 1 random Card from there Graveyard from Play. For each Card removed from Play add one Enurji Counter onto this Card. By removing 3 Enurji Counters from this Card you can special summon a 'Enurji Token' (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 500). When this card is destroyed special summon 1 'Enurji Token' (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 500).

179665.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]By sacrificing 1 normal Monster on your side of the Field, you can special summon 1 'Cosmic Entity -' monster, this Effect can only be used once per turn. When this Card is destroyed special summon 1 'Enurji Token' (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 3/ATK 500/DEF 500) to your side of the Field.

179665w.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]While you have at least 1 'Cosmic Entity -' monster on the field any monster destroyed is removed from Play.

179665s.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]This Card can only be summoned by using the effect of 'Cosmic Enurji'. When this Card is summoned your Opponent removes 1 Card from there side of the Field from Play. For each Card removed from Play add one Enurji Counter onto this Card. By removing 2 Enurji Counters from this Card you can add a Spell Card from your Deck to your Hand. When this card is destroyed place all Enurji Counters from this Card onto another Card that can use Enurji Counters.

179665.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]By removing 'Cosmic Enurji' from play you can special summon 2 'Cosmic Entity -' monsters to your side of the Field.

179665f.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]While you have 1 or more 'Enurji Token' monsters on the Field, your opponent can not attack any other Monster on your side of the Field. If there are no 'Enurji Token' Cards on the Field remove this Card from Play.

179665h.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]This Card can only be summoned by using the effect of 'Cosmic Enurji'. When this Card is summoned you choose 1 Card from your opponent's Hand and remove it from Play. For each Card removed from Play add one Enurji Counter onto this Card. By removing 2 Enurji Counters from this Card you can draw 1 Card from your Deck. When this card is destroyed place all Enurji Counters from this Card onto another Card that can use Enurji Counters.

179665.jpg

Rate it or Hate it...[/align]

Eh well, I guess I like the idea, could use some better pictures though.

Idk if you "intentionally" spelled "Energy" wrong by writing Enurji.

I don't see a lot of originality in your effects, even though they're decent, just try to come up with some new ideas. The OCG needs a little work, words like "Summoned" needs to be capitalized, words like "Card" should not be capitalized in MOST instances, you have spacing mistakes, and refrain from using "While", not really an appropriate word used in effects.

Well overall, they're pretty good, so I'll give you a solid 7/10, keep it up.

Yes i did intentianly spell Energy as Enurji, as Enurji is an energy acummulated in gas clouds (the beginning of solar systems), and after the gas clouds have become solar systems the Enurji is either released in waves across the galaxy, or the Enurji manifests into Cosmic Entity's, the mathematic formulae for Enurji is ά² X η = λ/ς

Choke pointed the errors I found. The images don't really seem like monsters but I like the idea. Instead of having stats with '50' at the end I would make them in their hundereds, but that's just me. Pretty good overall.

Archived