-Bloodsworn Magician-

Windowlicker

The OCG I presume is correct. I checked to make sure it was correct using actual cards.

157238.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than that ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type card from your hand or Deck with 1000 ATK or less.

Please fix errors and rate.

Enjoi.

*Sigh* looks like I have to make this clearer.

I did not copy the whole effect. I used selected cards to check that the OCG was right, which is technically copying.

And Yawn you're the n00b for trolling and swearing. I'm glad you're banned.

I make cards to enjoy myself, not to complain about the stupidity of others. I've edited the original post so it makes things easier to understand.

I hope this has helped.

awesome' date=' but I think that with such an awesome pic, you should make the effect a bit higher and ATK and DEF. Still, good work!10/10

[/quote']

If I made the effect better and the ATK higher it would unbalance the card.

But thanks for pointing that out:P

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than that ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type card with 1000 ATK or less.

from where? Deck? Hand? Graveyard? Removed from play zone? Your house? Extra deck? Your opponent's house? Fairly good OCG, Balanced, nice pic, good job! 8.9/10 (no nine because of the easily seen mistake in the end, no offense.)

u need to make the ATK higher like over 2000

pretty good' date=' 8/10

[/quote']

What? It's a 4 star monster? Why make it over 2000?

Archived