Jonas brothers?Hannah Montana?

mr.tacos

here's an example of how much i hate them

95% of of teens would cry if they saw the jonas brothers about to jump off a 1000,0000000,00009799,0,011 story building. i am 1 of the 5% who would say, " do 4 360 flip!". if u r also, copy and paste this 2 your sig.

that is just the beggining. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!

Jonas Brothers are gay' date=' Why do girls like them so much. It's irritating to hear my cousin go on and on about how the jonas brother are so 'cute'.

[/quote']

The Jonas Brothers and Hannah montanna have alot in common:

1) They cant sing

2) They think they're beautiful

3) They sleep with men

This thread is in the wrong section. Last I checked' date=' Hanna Montana and Jonas Brothers don't make stuff that's even half-decent enough to be called "music." Obviously, I'm only kiddin' about the wrong section thing, but you get the point.

Jonas Brothers are gay' date=' Why do girls like them so much. It's irritating to hear my cousin go on and on about how the jonas brother are so 'cute'.

[/quote']

The Jonas Brothers and Hannah montanna have alot in common:

1) They cant sing

2) They think they're beautiful

3) They sleep with men

This thread is in the wrong section. Last I checked' date=' Hanna Montana and Jonas Brothers don't make stuff that's even half-decent enough to be called "music." Obviously, I'm only kiddin' about the wrong section thing, but you get the point.

alright that is DRY YO DRY and they DESERVE IT

Archived