Key Assault!!!!!!

exowolf

I made a new set of cards hope you like them :D (I think there like across between LVL and Ritual monsters, but thats my opinion)

252936.jpg

If this card is summoned by the effect of reverse key hole you may add one card with key in it's name from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

252936.jpg

This card can only be activated if there is a Lock style monster on your side of the field, send the Lock style monster to the graveyard to key summon one monster with the same name and level as the selected monster.

252936h.jpg

This cards name is treated as Red Mecha. this cards level is treated as 4. This card can only be summoned by key summon. You can remove from play one spell card in your graveyard and inflict 100 damage to your life points for each monster in your hand.

252936t.jpg

This card can only be activated by paying 1000 life points. During your standby phase you must pay 100 life points or this card is destroyed. Send a Lock style monster to the graveyard to key summon one monster with the same name and level as the selected monster. You can only use this effect twice per turn.

More to come :D

[align=center]Dont creaste fake-types in Realistic.

Your OCG could use work, and your images could have a bit more detail.

The basis of the effects is averagely good, but not to my taste, i congratulate you on your enthusiasm, but I have to say, these dont interest nor bore me.

Keep it up and good luck in future.

EDIT: Dont rate your own thread, the star system is there to tell you what other people think of your cards.[/align]

Archived