.hack

Cyber Altair

It's a pretty cool concept. I like that it's a like an MMO' date=' but not. I'd definitely play The World if it was real. Even if it probably would be just as repetitive as the actual games in the series. :/

[/quote']

it was real for a small time ;_;. But it died because it was at the end of the PS2 era. and they had bad timing basically when that came out in Japan. Alot of PC MMORPG's came out, and PS2 was also going through the downfall(nobody wanted to buy, sell, or use a PS2) so it died...

I basically call it the "Dreamcast" syndrome.(kinda ironic because the Dreamcast was killed by the PS2)

===========

Anyways, people already made goggles that work with WoW and other MMORPG and CC Corperation has already announced they are coming out with two brand new .hack// games that will break the mold.

The first one is

.hack//Link for the PSP which is going to be a giant crossover game

and the 2nd one is yet to be announce *crosses finger* //The World R:2 come on...

I liked G.U. Vol. 1 a lot. I thought it was a really good game. But near the end, it was starting to get a little repetitive, but it was still fun. I stopped playing halfway through Vol. 2 and haven't played it since last fall. From what I remember, Vol. 2's story structure was a little too similar to Vol. 1's.

Thats what I liked about it, I played 1 and then 2 just 5 minutes later and I never felt like I was playing a new game at all so I got into the game quickly. Then 5 more minutes after finishing 2 I played 3 which wasn't what I expected ending wise =[

Also 2 is my favorite part.

Archived