[NEW] Celestial Protection, OP or UP?

Zeaux

[align=center]

Celestial Protection

273350.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Pay 1500 Life Points. Special Summon 1 monster from your hand. The Special Summoned is not affected by your opponent's Spell and Trap Card.

Hope you like it :D[/align]

OCG correction:

Pay 1500 Life Points. Special Summon 1 monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by the effect of this card is unaffected by the Spell and Trap Cards of your opponent.

Seems overpowered, considering you put no limit on what monster can be Special Summoned with that card, not to mention if you use it to Special Summon a monster which cannot be destroyed in battle, it makes very hard to get rid of that monster.

6.5/10

let me tell you something

cards li bottomless trap hole, Trap Hole Mirror force, Sakuretsu etc

is for people that dont know how to play yugioh

cuz those cards are OP i really dont like cards like trap hole and others

in a really when a opponent use that card is because he is a stupid that dont know other card

he only want a easy win

i hate peoples like that

also 1500 lp is MUCH!!

Well, did you think about what happens if you use that card to Special Summon a monster like Marshmallon? (Which cannot be destroyed in battle.) If a monster cannot be destroyed in battle , unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards.... you see, the only way to take out such is with a monster effect. And 1500 Life Points are not so much, if there is a powerful effect like that, people would pay that amount for it (sometimes even more, see Solemn Judgement, for which you have to pay half your Life Points.)

And about Trap Hole / Bottomless Trap Hole / Mirror Force / Sakuretsu Armor - they are not overpowered. Granted, they can take out even powerful monsters easily, but you have to think about how much you put in your deck from these to leave place for your other important cards. So that's how I see this problem.

first

pay half of your lp is not much if you have a lower Lp but 1500 is!!

sakuretsu/ trap hole are OP

example: if fusion summon a monster (Maybe blue eyes ultimate dragon)

WOW you summoned the blue eyes ultimate dragon

so..... Botomless trap hole

it's why those cards are OP

Archived