Moonlit Musician ~An Actual Unique Effect~

RickiMinaj

15psh89.png

You can Normal Summon this card with 1 Tribute. You can Special Summon this card by tributing 2 monsters. When this card attacks, you can discard 1 card from your hand. Then select 1 card from your Deck with 1 word that is the same in both cards and add the selected card to your hand. "The", "A", "And" and "Of" cannot be the common words if you use this card's effect.

Correct my OCG if wrong, but please know what your talking about ^_^

Cool. I would make it a level six and lose the first sentence. Also I think the OCG should go something like this (I can't say for sure because I've never seen a card that does anything like this:

Then select 1 card from your Deck that has 1 word in the card name that is the same as 1 word in the discarded card's name and add the selected card to your hand.

Weird effect but seems like fun. 9/10 (I get the feeling there are ways to break this card)

wow. im thoroughly imperssed. thisd get to be a staple in ANY archtype deck....

10/10

+1 rep

thank you

Cool. I would make it a level six and lose the first sentence. Also I think the OCG should go something like this (I can't say for sure because I've never seen a card that does anything like this:

Then select 1 card from your Deck that has 1 word in the card name that is the same as 1 word in the discarded card's name and add the selected card to your hand.

Weird effect but seems like fun. 9/10 (I get the feeling there are ways to break this card)

thnx for the correction' date=' ill be sure to update it asap

Is the word restriction on the name or the actual effect?

In the name

wow. im thoroughly imperssed. thisd get to be a staple in ANY archtype deck....

10/10

+1 rep

same as above

Thank you too ^_^

Very unique and creative! I like it! It does seem a tad unreal, but that's how creative it is! That is a good thing. Second, it is balanced, but can cause some real train wrecks if two people with the same deck are dueling. But it makes things more interesting so it makes the game funner. Do you realize the epicness that has come from your mind, into your computer, and manefested itself as a card? Good OCG, nonblurry pic, I give it a 10/10! Thank you for card making, my friend!

Archived