Some more cards for my second set i'm making and new archtype "quest"

275809.jpg

275809.jpg (I may re-edit this card)

This card can only be summoned by removing "Angel Warrior LV.10" from your graveyard. When this card is summoned, destroy all spell and trap cards on the field, your opponent discard their entire hand. This card is uneffected by trap cards. When this card is sent to the graveyard you may special summon 1 "Angel Warrior LV.10" from the removed pile.

275809u.jpg

275809.jpg

275809h.jpg

275809.jpg

If a monster that battles with this monster is a Fairy or Fiend-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. While this card is on the field you can remove "Quest" monsters from your graveyard you can reduce this monsters level by 1 for each monster removed

275809a.jpg

When this card destroy's a Fairy or Fiend-Type monster increase this card ATK and DEF by 200. If you control another monster with "Quest" in it's name this card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation still apply). If you control 2 or more "Quest" monsters reduce this monsters level by 3 and ATK by 200

275809e.jpg

1"Quest"Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Summon 2 level 3 or lower "Quest" monsters from your graveyard. Pay 500 life points to summon a level 4-6 "Quest" monster from your graveyard. Pay 1500 life points to summon a level 7 or higher "Quest" monster from your graveyard. When this card is destroyed remove all cards summoned by this card from play. Decrease this monsters level by 1 for every other monster on the field.

Archived