Soul Reaper Card

Dude, my friend and I are just making the cards for fun, just to see what we could do. I had no idea that we were going to be judged. You have NO right to come here, just seconds after I make a card (for my own enjoyment) for MYSELF, not for sale or for a contest but just because it gave me something to do and you, Mr. No-Life, come in here and start critiquing everything about it, down the very punctuation!??!?! You have NO right and obvously nothing better to do with your life that put others down. You were NOT asked for your opnion and it is not welcome. Go look in the mirror and judge yourself before you judge others. Now back the f#$^ off.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude' date=' my friend and I are just making the cards for fun, just to see what we could do. I had no idea that we were going to be judged. You have NO right to come here, just seconds after I make a card (for my own enjoyment) for MYSELF, not for sale or for a contest but just because it gave me something to do and you, Mr. No-Life, come in here and start critiquing everything about it, down the very punctuation!??!?! You have NO right and obvously nothing better to do with your life that put others down. You were NOT asked for your opnion and it is not welcome. Go look in the mirror and judge yourself before you judge others. Now back the f#$^ off.

[/quote']

When he does that he is trying to help. If you're doing it for fun like that, put it in Any Other Cards, realistics is for realistic cards. People here are trying to help :)

lol fail >_> if they are for fun why post? When posting your card you placed yourself in be judged by the people of YCM. Then by posting it, people can judge and give their opinion at will. If you don't want to know what people think why post it?

Dude' date=' my friend and I are just making the cards for fun, just to see what we could do. I had no idea that we were going to be judged. You have NO right to come here, just seconds after I make a card (for my own enjoyment) for MYSELF, not for sale or for a contest but just because it gave me something to do and you, Mr. No-Life, come in here and start critiquing everything about it, down the very punctuation!??!?! You have NO right and obvously nothing better to do with your life that put others down. You were NOT asked for your opnion and it is not welcome. Go look in the mirror and judge yourself before you judge others. Now back the f#$^ off.

[/quote']

I have every right

correct grammar is an essential, not just in cards, but in life and at school/ the workplace.

When you post a card, your posting it for people to see, and you posted it in Realistic Cards

and guess what mister? REALISTIC, they have to look 'real'.

So if this was just for fun, keep it to yourself, or post it in the joke thread.

Make them realistic next time.

Sorry if I come off as angry, you just seem to reject everything I tell you.

ok ok, I am new to this and had no idea where to post my card, I just wanted to post it so that I could see it. You could see why I got so upset because I didn't even expect anyone else to SEE it, much less critique it and tear it apart and tell me what all I did WRONG in making it (for fun).

Also, when people judge your cards, they are helping, if you have questions, PM someone who knows the place. If it's big, make a thread in the Questions section, enjoy the forum and I hope you don't get banned! :D

P.S. I'm sorry, I had to say that

(download a spellchecker or get google chrome)

No, he doesn't like me.

Two members beating the crap out of someone new. That is disgusting ^^^^ this place is full of spam. If you want some real harsh criticism PM me if you like.

We're picking on him? lol. We're the ones trying to help.

Two members beating the crap out of someone new. That is disgusting ^^^^ this place is full of spam. If you want some real harsh criticism PM me if you like.

Hey! I wasn't doing anything! I was trying to keep the peace! I don't like it when this stuff happens, especially when I'm inbetween! because I get blamed!

No' date=' I don't hate anyone, it's all good. I just felt attacked, not helped. Thanks everyone for your help. Next time I make a card, I will post it someplace else where it won't bother anyone else. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

[/quote']

You are welcome, I'm glad to help people :D

......................... I went from the first page...........to here..............there is a gigantic diference.

Well, It's only 'cos he got the wrong end of the stick.

It should hopefully be all cleared up for now.

Archived