Top Hat Marvel

Choke

[align=center]I'll just start off by saying that I'm fairly impressed with this card, even if there may be OCG errors, I like the effect, because it balances out and takes some strategy.

Image Credit goes to *yaichino on deviantART.[/align]

[align=center]

So Comment/Rate/Fix Please :).[/align]

tophath.png

Effect

Effect

FLIP: Pay 1500 Life Points. Treat all Spellcaster-Type monsters on the field as DARK monsters. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 600 for each card that was treated by this effect. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Using my name in your card >_>

How about "Choke the Restrained Ninja" (hah).

OCG is flawless.

Effect seems decent

pic is HOLO'd right? if it is, it could do with a better holosheet.

:D nonetheless (real word), keep up the good work :)

Using my name in your card >_>

How about "Choke the Restrained Ninja" (hah).

OCG is flawless.

Effect seems decent

pic is HOLO'd right? if it is' date=' it could do with a better holosheet.

:D nonetheless (real word), keep up the good work :)

[/quote']

Heh, thanks for the comment. Well, I do have better holosheets, but they're on my other PC. :/, and I found them months ago, so hard to get them back.

How about you make "Choke the Restrained Ninja" D:.

I've had this holosheet for a while though, and this is the best fit to a card since. So :/. Wanted to test it out.

Try: FLIP: Pay 1500 Life Points. Change the Attribute of all Spelcaster-Type monster on the field to DARK. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 600 for each DARK Spellcaster-Type monster on the filed (Except this card). When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Anyway this a preety good balanced card 9/10 Good Work :D

It was a joke :/. I have that holo sheet, I don't really like it. I'm not what you would call a pro at GIMP, so that holo effect basically overlaps the whole picture. I know there's a way to just holo the background, but I'm too lazy to learn.

Thanks for the fix Zeaux.

It was a joke :/. I have that holo sheet' date=' I don't really like it. I'm not what you would call a pro at GIMP, so that holo effect basically overlaps the whole picture. I know there's a way to just holo the background, but I'm too lazy to learn.

[/quote']

create a second layer, and set the new layer to Dodge or Overlay.

You can either paste the holo sheet into selected areas or erase the parts that cover the focal.

It was a joke :/. I have that holo sheet' date=' I don't really like it. I'm not what you would call a pro at GIMP, so that holo effect basically overlaps the whole picture. I know there's a way to just holo the background, but I'm too lazy to learn.

[/quote']

Your Welcome :D

The first part of the effect is the only part that's really messed up at all... the addition of targeting makes the second sentence smoother and works better with a low-level monster (it's not an immediate effect -- it's two steps.) and I think he would work better as a Level 4. Other than that

"FLIP: Pay 1500 Life Points. Target and change the Attribute of all Spellcaster-Type monsters on the field to DARK. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 600 for every monster targeted by this effect. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard."

The first part of the effect is the only part that's really messed up at all... the addition of targeting makes the second sentence smoother and works better with a low-level monster (it's not an immediate effect -- it's two steps.) and I think he would work better as a Level 4. Other than that

"FLIP: Pay 1500 Life Points. Target and change the Attribute of all Spellcaster-Type monsters on the field to DARK. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 600 for every monster targeted by this effect. If this card is destroyed' date=' you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard."

[/quote']

Thanks a lot for the fix, appreciate it.

Archived