MY NEW STUFF CHECK ME OUT i redo everything if it's over powring

williams1985

NEW Stuff Coming Soon...and others just for fun

WARRIORSUNITE.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

newcard.jpg

dark sprit lake - Brings back Any two Monsters with Avenging Sprit in it's name from the Graveyard and Special Summon them to the field in attack Position.

Land of the Dead - Boost all Monsters with Avenging Sprit in it's name 500 ATK. When they are sent from the field to the Graveyard, place a counter on this card (max 5) after five counters on this card, your monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. (damage calculation is applyed normaly)

Apocalypse - Dragon of the End: im tryin to find a good fusion to go with this..taking advice...

Amon of Light - This card cannot be special summon except by removing a light moster with 2000 atk from play. When this card is summoned it cuts your opponets life points in half. Once per turn by paying a half of your life points this card can attack directly. If you use this effect this card cannot attack. This card is also not affected by spells, traps, or monster effects that targets this card. If this card is attacked then it shifts into defense.

Omen of Darkness - This card cannot be special summoned except by removing a fire and dark monster from graveyard from play. When this card is summoned to the field destroy your opponets spell and traps on his/her field. Your opponet(s) take 500 for every card that was destroyed.

Warriors unite - Gives the Warrior type Monster 500 for every Warrior type in your Graveyard.

{if u want to c more of the things that im doing then hit me up on myspace/health317 or my yahoo email ([email protected])}

post_267932_1242840874_af7f81cda06368b2d246de9df0de5fcb_thumb.attach

OCG=Official Card Grammar

I'll edit them for you later

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 FIRE and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. When this card is Special Summoned to your side of the Field, destroy all of your opponent's Spell and Trap cards. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, by paying 1000 Life Points, this card can attack your opponent directly this turn. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spell, Traps or Effect monster's effects that designate this card as a target.

Personally, it's overpowered.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 LIGHT monster you control with 2000 ATK from play. When this card is Special Summoned, halve your opponent's Life Points. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, by paying 1000 Life Points, this card can attack your opponent directly this turn. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spells, Traps and Effect monster's effects that designate this card as a target. If this card is attacked, it is change to Defence Position, and this card is not destroyed as a result of battle this turn.

WTF?! Overpowered to the max, dude. One card I can think of that can destroy this card is Rainbow Veil.

Thats all for now. Generally WAY too overpowered.

Archived