My new Valkyrie Card (Long Effect Though)

Omenhiikoyashi

this card is part of my second set that i'm making Archtype: Archangels

275809n.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 4 monsters with "Archangel" in their name from the graveyard. When this card is Summoned increase the ATK of all other Fairy-Type monsters on the field by 1000. If this card would be destroyed by battle you can toss a coin if you call it right return this card back to your hand and Spceial Summon 1 level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monster from your hand in Defence Position, then Special Summon this card to your side of the field after the Damage Step. If you call it wrong you suffer triple the battle damage. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. This card is uneffected by your opponent's Spell, Trap and Monster effect's

Really good card! Happily looking forward to your Archangel set ^^.

Cant tell you whats wrong about your OCG' date=' cause I`m not good in this..../\ . /\'

I`ll give you a 7.99/9.11

[/quote']

Well thank you and everything and I'll be sure to let you know when my archangel set is complete

Two questions I have :

"...by removing 4 monsters..." - From hand, Graveyard, field or Deck? Or a combination of them?

"...increase the ATK of all other Fairy-type monster ..." - On the field, or only the ones you control?

Outside that, there are some OCG errors (you should capitalize Normal Summon, Special Summon, Set ; Fairy-type is supposed to written as Fairy-Type ; defence position should be Defense Position), but it looks like a decent card. I give 7.5/10 for it, because of the two unsure parts I mentioned.

Archived