Effect Negator Set

OmegaWave

Here are some cards I made in school when I was bored...My new Effect Negator Set...I plan on making them official...But I need Images. If anyone can help me, Id appriciate it.

001- Effect Negator

Spell - Continuous

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, when your opponent activates the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Monster card, You may discard a card from your hand of the same type to Negate the effect of the opponent's card and destroy it.

002- Voodoo Doll

Level - 2 Type: Beast-Warrior Attribute: Earth

ATK: 100 DEF: 100

You may discard this card from your hand to Negate the activation of a Spell Card and return it to it's owner's hand.

003- Phantasm of Effect Negator

Level - 9 Type: Fiend Attribute: Dark

ATK: 3500 DEF: 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 face-up "Effect Negator" on your field while "Voodoo Doll" is in your Graveyard. When this card is targeted by a Spell, Trap, or Monster Effect, Destroy This Card. Your opponent cannot activate the effect of the same type of card that destroyed this monster unless your opponent pays 700 Life Points to activate the card for the rest of the duel.

004- Shield Spell

Trap - Counter

Negate the activation of a Spell Card and destroy it. Skip your next Draw Phase.

005- Swords of Shielding Light

Spell

This card remains active for 3 turns after activation. Your opponent cannot activate Spell and Trap cards as long as this card is active.

006- Royal Taxes

Trap - Counter

Pay 600 Life Points to negate the activation of a Monster effect.

Phantasm of Effect Negator was powered down a bit....if anyone wants to know his original effect, then tell me.

there's some nice ideas there mate, the only problem i found looking across is the voodoo doll thingy... because for pretty much all spell cards, having them returned to the owners hand is no problem, they could be used straight away again... you should probably just put,' negate the activation and destroy it.'

Archived