Rival Protector Baron a new Union

Wuu.

By reading this you are ordered to correct any OCG fault.

JK

78284.jpg

You can only play this card by Equipping it to a monster your opponent controls, as long as this card is equiped to a monster you must pay 300 Life Points each turn. If the monster this card is Equipped to is designated as an attack target this card will be destroyed instead(damage calculation is aplied in the Damage Step)

Correct OCG: You can only play this card by equipping it to a monster your opponent controls. As long as this card is equipped to a monster, you must pay 300 Life Points each turn. If the monster this card is equipped to is designated as an attack target, destroy this card instead (Damage Calculation is applied normally).

I fail to see the usefulness of this card. 6/10.

*SIGH*

I doesn't decrease the attack, it will become a weaker substitute for example, Your opponent controls a Bleu Eyes White Dragon and you only control a Dark Grepher, you draw a card and it is this card, you equip it to BEUWD and then that monster will become Rival Protector Baron, you then attack the Equiping card, 1700 - 900= 800 Lifepoints lost but then it's destroyed.

Seriously, is it that hard to get?

No it is not' date=' I don't like it though. Most monsters don't stay on the field for more then 1 turn. So just playing that will be a waste of time.

[/quote']

It could take down a strong card by 'becoming' that card.

Huh, maybe it is a waste of time.

Archived