Vanilla support

LiAM

[align=center]Support for vanilla's

spear.png131963o.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#C71585]Card Lore: Pole of the Ordinary[/color]] Select 1 Level 4 or lower Normal monster in your hand. Special Summon the selected monster, and equip it with this card. A monster equipped with this card gains the following effect:

●During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

When this card is removed from the field, destroy the equipped monster and destroy all monsters with 1000 ATK or less.

[/align]

OCG is good, and a trap equip card, nice. Kuriboh, Attack directly! I don't think so. For the second one, were you trying to say 'enchantress'?. They are balanced and give use to those Normals that are under the leg of your chair to make it stop wobbling :D. I like the idea of a trap equip, it gives a bit more suprise, and it's new. No one likes the same old thing. I commend you, some more perfect cards! Great Job 10/10!

lol' date=' star level and post count doesn't affect how good you are at card making.

But thanks, I do tend to put a little effort into my cards :D

[/quote']

Exactly! I can't find a decent pic or make a card without OCG errors to same my life and I see 1 star members getting perfect pics! (Which is kind of strange because I'm a Yugioh veteran!)

Enchantess is boring, underpowered, and frankly, useless. Life Point increasing makes little, if any difference these days, especially when its only a measly 500 :/ Perhaps you could raise it from 500 to 1000, that way its at least somewhat worth using. But even if you do, Its still a rather boring card. If anything, way more effort went into Pole Arm instead.

4/10

Pole Arm would work very nicely in a Gemini monster deck. I like the pic for it to. I think the name could be less...bland shall we say. I think you balanced it very well to.

9/10

However, these really don't help vanillas at all really.

Well the Enchatess was just a card that suited the effect of the initial Trap Card.]

The Trap is the main focus of this thread.

I couldn't think of a decent effect for the other, so i did some LP gainage.

Well the Enchatess was just a card that suited the effect of the initial Trap Card.]

The Trap is the main focus of this thread.

I couldn't think of a decent effect for the other' date=' so i did some LP gainage.

[/quote']

I really don't see any synergy between the 2.

they're ok cards. probably make Pole Arm only in Attack Position though, becus you could bring out a 4 star in defense and stop the attack of a big monster. Also, Enchantess would be better with 1900 or 1800 ATK. a 1900 attacker that gives you 500 lps still isnt' that great.

overall though, 8/10 ;)

also, the star count means very little in my opinion :P look at my measly lil star =(

lol, well I appreciate your rate, but with a Trap Card like this, whats the point in choosing a monster in defence.

But yeah, i wanted to make the monster balanced, 1900 ATK with piercing damage is OP for an easy combo. ("Spear Dragon")

Archived