[JG] Titans Collide - A JG Single [JG]

JG.

[align=center]Yup, new card. And another high risk one at that. It seems to be my speciality:D

78876l.jpg

Both players select 1 Level 8 or higher monster from their hand. If either player has no Level 8 or higher monster in their hand, the player selects 1 from their Deck. Both players then discard any number of cards from their hand. The player who discards most cards takes control of this card and flips a coin. -Heads: The opponents monster is sent to the Graveyard and your opponent takes damage equal to the ATK of the destroyed card. -Tails: Your monster is destroyed and you take damage equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster.

I have a feeling that there may be some OCG errors, but I'm not sure.

Rate, hate and comment.[/align]

Guest Star

Dude.

I find this card to be very...interesting to say the least. Still, though, I want to say it's broken but at the same time I don't because it relies on heavy luck.

Dunno.

7/10

Minor errors, and wording errors.

Both players select 1 Level 8 or higher monster from their hand. If either player has no Level 8 or higher monster in their hand, the player selects 1 from their Deck. Both players then discard a number of cards from their hand. The player who discards most cards takes control of this card and flips a coin. -Heads: Destroy the opponents monster and inflict damage to your opponents Life Points equal to its ATK. -Tails: Destroy a monster you control that was Special Summoned by this cards effect and decrease your Life Points by an amount equal to the destroyed cards ATK.

Meh, it sounds better the way i put it, though its your choice to use it, the language seemes like it was in a different tense to other cards.

Card rate, the effect is very strategic, you have to skill out your opponent and make sure your lucky, well made :D

9/10.

Archived