~[§Dark Space cards. DRAGON OF DARK SPACE/ASSUALT MODE ADDED! 6TH UPDATE! COME ON, RATE AND COMMENT!§]~

Infinitus

I made some Dark Space cards, all images are found on Google Images, enjoy!

[spoiler= Here they are!]163083.jpg163083.jpg163083.jpg163083x.jpg163083b.jpg163083.jpg163083.jpg163083t.jpg

[spoiler= Dark Space Satellite Lore]Everytime you or your opponent activates a Trap Card, this card gains I "DS" counter (max. 5). You can tribute this card with 5 "DS" counters to select 2 Spell and Trap card Zones and 1 Monster Card Zone on your opponent's side of the field. No cards can be played in the selected Spell, Trap, and Monster card Zones. Any cards in the selected Spell and Trap card Zones can't be activated. Any Monsters in the selected Monster Card Zones are destroyed. If this card is removed from the Graveyard, it's effect is negated.

[spoiler= Dragon of Dark Space/Assualt Mode Lore.]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assualt Mode Activate". Whenever a "DS" counter is removed from a "Dark Space" Monster on your side of the field this card gains 1 "DS" counter (max. 10) excluding counters removed from this card. You can discard 1 card from your hand and remove 1 "DS" counter of this card to negate and destroy 1 card that destroys or negates the effect of a "Dark Space" Monster on your side of the field. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Dark Space Dragon" from your Graveyard.

[spoiler= Dragon of Dark Space Lore]1 Tuner Monster+1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters

Everytime a card is taken from you or your opponent's Graveyard, this card gains a "DS" counter. You can move any "DS" counter on your side of the field to any other card on the field. You can remove any amount of "DS" counters from this card to destroy 1 monster on the field who's level is equal to the amount of "DS" counters removed. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, any cards with "DS" counters on them are destroyed.

[spoiler= Krag, King of Dark Space Lore]Whenever a Monster is Special Summoned, this card gains 1 "DS" counter (max. 4). You can Tribute this face up card with 4 "DS" counters to Special Summon 2 level 4 "Dark Space" monsters from your hand or deck. If this card is destroyed by battle with 4 "DS" counters, destroy Monsters on your opponent's side of the field who's total stars equal 8 or less.

Minor OCG errors' date=' the pics are colour blanded, they seem faded, the effect monster could use a better picture :?

The effects are constructive though :D

[/quote']

Sorry about the effect, when I say satellite, I mean moon (which is the same thing), yes the synchro one is faded, but it actually fits and it isn't so blurry you could look into it and see nothing. I have to use what I can get here. I take pride in mostly the effects, it's not like you lose a duel for having a sucky pic :D. Thanks for the comment, my friend, it is appreciated :D. anyone else?

You might want to re-word the ''DS'' to ''Dark Space''. Just reminds me of my Nintendo DS. Well, image quality isn't the best. Some minor errors like, Trap card = Trap Card, Monsters = monsters, level = Level. Might be some more. Not bad though.

I wish I was better at this' date=' but you should change "everytime" to "whenever" Other than that the Satellite is pretty awesome

For the Dragon, it should be "Whenever a Monster is Special Summoned from Either Graveyard"

"Each time a monster is Special Summoned from either player's Graveyard."

OCG fix'd^^

DS=Dark Space, sounds less childish.

I wish I was better at this' date=' but you should change "everytime" to "whenever" Other than that the Satellite is pretty awesome

For the Dragon, it should be "Whenever a Monster is Special Summoned from Either Graveyard"

[/quote']

No, see, what I mean is whenever a monster is taken from the Graveyard. Not JUST Special Summonig. As for those people who don't like the DS counter thing, it's shorter. I like it that way, but I might change that to "Space."

[/quote']

No, see, what I mean is whenever a monster is taken from the Graveyard. Not JUST Special Summonig. As for those people who don't like the DS counter thing, it's shorter. I like it that way, but I might change that to "Space."

UPDATING!!! CURRENTLY ADDING! MAY DARK SPACE TREMBLE UNDER THE MIGHT OF IT'S KING!!!

Thanks! Can you give a more in depth review? (You don't have to' date=' but I'd prefer it :D)

[/quote']

Adding new card! No one gets passed the Guardian of Dark Space!

EDITTED! THE GREAT BEAST MONSTER OF DARK SPACE!

EDITTED! THE GENERAL OF DARK SPACE! COME ON PEOPLE, POST!

Thanks! Can you give a more in depth review? (You don't have to' date=' but I'd prefer it :D)

[/quote']

EDITTED! SUMMONER OF DARK SPACE ADDED! POST PEOPLE, POST!

[/quote']

EDITTED! SUMMONER OF DARK SPACE ADDED! POST PEOPLE, POST!

EDITTED! oh forget it...

Archived