Greek Myths Set - Please rate

Dark Mousy

259609w.jpg

259609.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

Once per turn, if "Eterna Field - Demeter" is on the field, activate one of the following effects.

1 - Destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. Then, increase the ATK of this card by 500. 2 - Negate all Spell, Trap, and Effect monster cards on the field. (except this one). 3 - Downgrade the level of all monsters in your hand by 2 levels until the End Phase of this turn. 4- Tribute this card to inflict 2000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

259609m.jpg

259609.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may place 1 Judge Counter on 1 face-up monster on the field. Also, if this card is in the graveyard, you may pay half your Life Points to special summon this card to the field. You may equip a monster to this card that has a Judge Counter. This card gains half of the equipped monster's ATK and DEF, during your next Standby Phase, destroy the equipped monster and this card.

259609wcx.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

Once per turn, during your main phase, you may place 1 Judge Counter on 1 face-up monster on the field. Also, if this card is in the graveyard, you may pay half your life points to Special Summon this card to the field. You can equip 1 monster that has a Judge Token to this card. If this card is equipped by another card, increase the ATK of this card to 1500 and this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. During your next standby phase, destroy the equipped card and this card.

259609.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore]

Once per turn, during your main phase, you may place 1 Judge Counter on 1 face-up monster on the field. Also, if this card is in the graveyard, you may pay half your life points to Special Summon this card to the field. You can equip 1 monster that has a Judge Token to this card. If this card is equipped by another card, you may remove this card and the equipped from play until the End Phase of the next turn. When this card is special summoned after being removed from play, destroy all cards, except this one, on the field.

259609.jpg

not bad, dread ruler should say this:

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned from your hand if you have a face-up "Dread Queen-Persephone" on your side of the field.

also, write the effect in the post for the dread queen, it's kinda hard to read.

look it up, the three judges were in greek myths. (Though they aren't all in the same ones). I can defend all my cards. No one wants to destroy Greek Mythology. The entire thing with pluto was so it doesn't get mixed up with Dark Ruler Ha Des. (cf my post above). I may have been misleading with the "Dread" prefix in the cards though.

Hey hey my Greek card set doesn't destroy mythology either boss!!! Most Gods and Goddess have multiple domains and are also very interlocked with one another. Like the cards and the idea of Persephone...I think her story is that she is tricked into staying in the underworld for half the year by Hades because she eats a grain of wheat, thats why we have Autumn & Winter.

What story, and what was the judges called I would be very interested to know.

This thread may be trying to fit but I have two words: EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived