Ancient Avatars (PLEASE RATE!)

Lol42

Some cards based off of Aztec mythology. PLEASE PROVIDE SUM FEEDBACK!

283984.jpg283984.jpg

283984s.jpg283984.jpg

283984r.jpg283984j.jpg

283984.jpg283984.jpg

283984a.jpg283984r.jpg

283984q.jpg283984d.jpg

283984.jpg283984p.jpg

283984q.jpg283984.jpg

283984.jpg283984.jpg

283984f.jpg283984.jpg

283984o.jpg283984.jpg

283984dkm.jpg283984tal.jpg

283984n.jpg283984eic.jpg

283984.jpg283984.jpg

283984.jpg283984s.jpg

283984lsi.jpg283984d.jpg

283984i.jpg

Tepeyollotl, Ancient Avatar of Beasts

"Mextli, Incarnation of Avatars" + "Priest of the Avatars"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This monster's ATK and DEF are equal to the combined total of the ATK and DEF of the fusion materials. Each time a monster is destroyed in battle by this monster, remove it from play, and add 1 Avatar Counter to this card. Destroy 1 Avatar Counter on this card to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap card, and send it to the top of it's owner's deck.. Destroy 3 Avatar Counters on this card to make all monsters on your side of the field immune to the effect of Spell or Trap cards until the end of this turn.

I like how you came up with that idea - it fits well together, both in pictures, names and effects. On the other hand, I wonder - there are so many monsters which require 2 or 3 "Priest of the Avatars", but because you can have only 3 from them, the deck heavily relies on "Favor of the Ancients". It's not that much of a problem, but you would need many tribute fodders, too.

In the case of OCG - you should capitalize Normal Summon, Special Summon and Set, but otherwise seems fine. My opinion is that while this deck may be somewhat hard to play, but with proper support, it could be a fun concept to play. 8/10

And one more advice: For the cards with longer text, you should write the effects in the comment - some are hard to read.

Seems like you took my advice. Let's see the new cards you made:

Stone Offering is a decent support, and fits to the concept.

Offering to the Avatars: Hm... not only it destroys the attacking monster, like Sakuretsu Armor (as you tribute it), but it gives you a Priest... Maybe you should add a Life Point payment as a cost.

Protection of the Avatars: Works well, no problems with it.

Sacred Bizarre Ritual: Well, it indeedlooks bizarre... but no problems with the effect. Graveyard should be capitalized.

Sacred Solar Ritual: Where do you mean to return the Priests? I suppose you meant return to the Deck, right?

These cards, like the previous ones, get 8/10 from me. Seems like this deck will soon be an interesting, useful concept to play! :)

i rate 0on how many O's

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOinfn

May = Can

And Capitalization is always a good thing.

Other than that... I do love the idea. And it's original, so good for you! :D

Though as it was pointed out, "Favor of the Ancients" is a staple in this deck. (You might want to run a "Spell Economics" to avoid the cost though.)

Archived