Alright my very 1st cards small set there will be more

Fall3nHunt3r69

im new so take it easy okay i dont know any of the rules so educate me and i will correct myself and any help for me to make my cards better is much appriciated =]

268783.jpg

268783.jpg

CARD DESCRIPTION:

"Darkness Dragon - The Destroyer" + "Light Dragon - The Creator"

Once per turn discard one card from your hand to destroy one card on the field. When this attack a monster in defense mode the differance between this cards attack points and the defending monsters defense points is taken out of your opponents life points.

268783.jpg

268783a.jpg

CARD DESCRIPTION:

If this card is sent to the graveyard add "Light Dragon - The Creator" from your deck to your hand.

For every dragon type monster you have in your graveyard this monster gains 300 extra attack points.

By paying 1000 life points you may destroy one card on the field and sent it to the graveyard.

268783.jpg

CARD DESCRIPTION:

This card may only be summoned by sacrificing one "Dark Light Dragon - The End" from the field to the graveyard. For every dragon type monster on the field and grave this card gains 500 att/def points. Once per turn you may discard a dragon and 1000 life points to destroy every card on the field except this card. This card is not effected by spell, trap, or monster effects.

268783.jpg

CARD DESCRIPTION:

If this card is sent to the graveyard add "Darkness Dragon - The Destroyer" from your deck to your hand.

For every dragon type moster you have in the graveyard this monster gains 300 extra defense points.

By paying 500 life points you may add one card from your graveyard to your hand.

okay that was the main cards in the set now here are some that go with the set

268783l.jpg

268783m.jpg

268783.jpg

268783y.jpg

268783.jpg

268783.jpg

well thats all plz rate and comment they are my 1st and i will make more

Archived