Lord of the Elements

chainsaw20x6

122944.jpg

photobucket.com

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT monster, 1 DARK monster, 1 WIND monster, 1 EARTH monster, 1 FIRE monster and 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK, WIND, EARTH, FIRE, and WATER. Whenever you draw a card declare 1 Attribute, if that card is a Monster of that Attribute, you win the Duel.

The picture and name are terriable i know.

It can't be a lord. Its a girl :Shock:.

A suggestion would be to call it 'Element Harpie'.

Change winning the duel to half your opponents life points. Otherwise its way to overpowered.

The OCG is correct.

I'll give you an 8.5/10

its pretty hard to summon, you would have to center your deck around it, and its effect is pretty situational

Pic isnt that bad, and instead of saying DARK monster, LIGHT monster, EARTH monster, etc. Just put LIGHT, DARK, EARTH, etc. That last effect is pretty destructive, especially if you have a certain Attribute deck, so I consider it OP'ed. Also you should lower the Level, ATK & DEF.

Lord of the Elements... more like Lady of the Elements, right?

Well, seriously, I like the idea of such a multi-Attribute monster. My only problem is the already mentioned last effect - an amount of Effect Damage or similar would make it less overpowered. 7/10, but if you change the last effect, it can be easily 8/10.

[align=center]OxygënHydrõ™ Rating

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments :

Good OCG but some errors

Should be Princess of Element

Good pic, not terrible...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCG fix

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT monster, 1 DARK monster, 1 WIND monster, 1 EARTH monster, 1 FIRE monster and 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard. This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK, WIND, EARTH, FIRE, and WATER. Whenever you draw a card declare 1 Attribute, if that card is a Monster of that Attribute, you win the Duel.

Removing monsters from Graveyard? Should be to Graveyard

Pic : 9/10

Balance : 4/10 (OP)

OCG : 7/10

Overall : 6.7/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/align]

My Rating

10/10 : EPIC !!!

9/10 : Almost Perfect, little more

8/10 : Great Work

7/10 : Good Enough

6/10 : Balancing Needed

5/10 : Need Remakes, Fixing, and Balancing

4/10 : Unacceptable

3/10 : Is this a card ??

2/10 : You burn my eyes !!

1/10 : Don't make this card again !!!

0/10 : I can't say anything, except EPIC FAIL