[Single] Sudden Transfurmation

I have to admit that when I read the title, I thought it's a typo, but after that, I read the explanation. ^^'

The OCG is correct, I don't see any mistakes here. On the other hand, the effect could be something more effective... 500 ATK for one Battle Phase (and a Type changing) is not much - maybe you should try to add some extra effects. 6.5/10 for now, but if you make it somehow more useful, it can be more.

[align=center]OxygënHydrõ™ Rating

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments :

Good pic

Good effect

Bad OCG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCG fix

Warrior- : Warrior-Type

Pic : 7/10

Balance : 6/10

OCG : 6/10

Overall : 6.6/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/align]

My Rating

10/10 : EPIC !!!

9/10 : Almost Perfect, little more

8/10 : Great Work

7/10 : Good Enough

6/10 : Balancing Needed

5/10 : Need Remakes, Fixing, and Balancing

4/10 : Unacceptable

3/10 : Is this a card ??

2/10 : You burn my eyes !!

1/10 : Don't make this card again !!!

0/10 : I can't say anything, except EPIC FAIL

Oh no, my typically useful Warrior/Spellcaster has become the much-more-frowned-upon Beast-Warrior type and has compensated for its furry form with an extra 500 ATK!

I always have the option of using Rush Recklessly on either player's turn, and getting 200 more ATK out of the deal.

Do I really value being a Beast-Warrior that much? More specifically, is there some mini-set of cards that would actually make me want to use Sudden Transfurmation and become a Beast-Warrior?

If not, completely underpowered and purposeless. 9 out of 10 Yu-Gi-Oh Cards would rather be a Warrior or a Spellcaster than a Beast-Warrior. The 10th one is already a Beast-Warrior.

4/10.

Archived