Splicin' Contest!

PoliceCar

Ok, you all want to make splices? Then c'mon! Rules, payment, all of it is below! Have fun, oh and....READ THE RULES. And i mean CAREFULLY!

[spoiler=Rules:]1:NO SPAMS.

2:You are required to enter prelimminaries if over 10 people enter this contest as contestants.

3:For entry, say: "I Shall Enter Thy Contest" or PM me those words. 4:ENTRY FEE IS 1 POINT

5:JUDGES WILL STILL GET PAYED< BUT ONLY 2 POINTS FROM ME.

6:read : "PAYMENT".

[spoiler=PAYMENT]The payment of this contest will be:

Each person who lost must pay the 1st place winner 1 Rep and 1 point. If they do not, you have the right to report them. I will pay the winner of this contest 5 additional points.

In second place, everyone who lost to you must pay you 1 rep. If they do not, you have the right to report them. I will pay 2 additional points.

Third place gets 1 rep from all contestants whom have lost to him and I give them 1 extra rep.

[spoiler=PAYMENT]The payment of this contest will be:

Each person who lost must pay the 1st place winner 1 Rep and 1 point. If they do not, you have the right to report them. I will pay the winner of this contest 5 additional points.

In second place, everyone who lost to you must pay you 1 rep. If they do not, you have the right to report them. I will pay 2 additional points.

Third place gets 1 rep from all contestants whom have lost to him and I give them 1 extra rep.

[spoiler=!!!important!!] We have enough judges and enough contestants. JUDGES

1 Eoc Dragon

2 Bratinella

3 Jappio

4 gamespriter589

CONTESTANTS

1: Neilsweaky

2 Death Metal

3 Evil Angel

4 Codypops

5 False Hope

6 El_Kpo

7 force_flex

8 HQ

9 ilikesharks2020

10 Meowykid

!IF YOU DO ANYTHING INAPPROPIATE, SUCH AS NOT PAYING OR CHEATING BY HAVING SOMEONE ELSE MAKE A SPRITE FOR YOU, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND REPORTED!

:shock: HAVE FUN! :shock:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived