Dragon Gods Remade

Riku

Okay are these kinda realistic?

dragon.jpg5.jpg7.jpguntitled.jpguntitled1.jpguntitled10.jpguntitled11.jpguntitled2.jpguntitled3.jpguntitled4.jpguntitled6.jpguntitled9.jpguntitled8.jpg

plz tell me if i did anything wrong and i noticed that the last two have errors omega dragon god doesnt say effect but has one and unded dragon's type is dragon god other then those plz tell me if i need improvment.

oops i forgot to save phoenix's new atk and def it supposed to be ATK/2850 DEF/2500

Advantages

• good cards

• effort made to balance cards

• good pics

• Some interesting effects

Disdvantages/Suggestions

• grammer - one (1) = 1. Just put the number in

• Give effects to the rest of the dragons

• Some traps would be nice

• LIGHT DRAGON = most overused pic EVAR -0.5

• please do not use divine attribute. it is not allowed -0.5

overall

9/10

I have some interesting info about a card. And personally, I thought it was hilarious. Fire Dragon God - Phoenix has 5000 ATK & DEF. But the best part is that you can fuse it with Dark Dragon God - Klong, to get a monster with no effect, and about half the ATK & DEF of Phoenix. Why??? :lol: Oh man, that's funny on so many levels. It's not a bad thing, I mean, I really like the cards. I do think Phoenix is OPed, because it's real easy to Special Summon a vanilla. It just seems so ironic, that it's rather comedic. Non the less, I got a kick out of that. Nice pics, several OCG errors, but for the most part, decent cards. 7.5/10.

I am confused. :?

Some of the non-fusion cards are "Dragon God" type and others are just "Dragon" type. I think you shouldn't include "Dragon God" as a type tho. And make it "Omega Dragon God - Terion". " - " not "-". its more orignal.

overall 7/10 Good Job!

These are good cards. there are just a few errors; and nothing too serious:

Klong:

"normal summoned of set" should be "Normal Summoned or Set"

"...Tributing two (2) Dark Attributed Monsters" should be "...Tributing 2 DARK Monsters."

Timbore:

Change to WATER Attribute (since its an Ice monster)

Change type to Dragon-Type (Dragon God isn't a type)

Fusion text should be: "Water Dragon God - Vespa" + "Wind Dragon God - Jakko"

Tayu:

Overused picture.

OCG: "When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 2 "Dragon Tokens" on your side of the field."

Dragon Forepaw:

OGC: "Equip this card to a Dragon-Type monster you control. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. When the equipped monster is destroyed, you may pay 1000 Life Points to move it to the top of your deck.

Dragon God:

Crop the picture at the bottom to remove the sig.

"defence position" should be "Defence Position"

Vespa:

Crop the bottom of the picture to remove the sig.

Change to Dragon-Type

OCG: "When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon a Level 5 or lower Dragon-Type monster from your deck."

Jakko:

Change ATK to 2100 (--25 ATK is unheard of)

OCG: "If this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, draw 1 card."

Dragon God Token:

Change name to simply "Token".

Also, change to pic to one of a baby dragon.

Token monsters do not have ATK or DEF points, nor do they have an Attribute (eg FIRE)

Token monsters are based on Spell Card design.

Change text to "This card can be used as any Token."

Ani:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by tributing 2 Dragon-Type monsters from the field, hand or deck."

Phoenix:

Change to Dragon-Type

Give it an effect.

If not, don't capitalise every word, do it in normal prose.

Sheerfire:

Change to DARK or FIRE Attribute

"Fire Dragon God - Phoenix" + "Dark Dragon God - Klong"

Change to Dragon-Type

Dradka:

Same changes as "Phoenix"

Terion:

Change to Light-Type

Change to Lv.11 or 12 (Its too powerful to be a Lv.8!)

OCG: "Dark Dragon God - Klong" + "Fire Dragon God - Phoenix" + "Light Dragon God - Tayu" + "Water Dragon God - Vespa"

"This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every DARK, FIRE, LIGHT and WATER monster in your Graveyard.

Change printed ATK and DEF to 0.

That should be most of the errors

Hope this helps!

Archived