One Of My best sets yet.

iSTIX

272672.jpg

This card can only be destroyed by spell cards and by trap cards.When this card is destroyed by a spell card,your opponent skips her next draw phase.Increase this card's ATK by 200 points for every card in your graveyard and decrease this card's ATK by 200 points for every card in your opponent's graveyard.When this card's ATk reaches 5000,destroy this card.:D

272672.jpg

Increase this card's ATK and DEF by 200 points for every DARK and ZOMBIE type monsters in your graveyard.When this card is destroyed,special summon any DARK or ZOMBIE type monster from your deck that has a lower level than this card.Your deck is then shuffled.

272672i.jpg

Everytime one of your monsters inflicts damage to your opponent's life points,your opponent randomly discards one card from his/her hand.:D

272672.jpg

This card can only be destroyed by spell cards and in battle.Everytime this card inflicts damage to your opponent's life points,randomly select one card from your opponent's graveyard and remove it from play.:D

272672w.jpg

Everytime your opponent draws a card/s,inflict 500 points direct damage to your opponent's life points.:D

I have to put this is as delicately as possible. They're are not good at all.

I do not know what your other sets look like, but every single picture looks awfully pixelly don't you think? Your OCG is pretty bad, I would recommend taking a look at the OCG thread. No spaces after sentences - No capitals - Inappropriate terms in relation to YuGiOh.

You really need to put more effort into this, and it'll be in shipshape. I DO like your overall idea, but not the cards you posted. So for now, I'll give you a 4/10.

Btw, the "effects" you posted under, don't match the cards above, what's up with that?

Sorry for the mistake....

To Choke:ummmm there ARE spaces after my sentences,there ARE capitals, i can see them in my screen right now! and the "effects",they match the cards above them! i don't know why you are seeing these things but they are really here.Thanks for commenting though...

Archived