Overpowered or Underpowered?

LiAM

[align=center]I think it's hard to summon that its effect is balanced.

I wanted to create an instant victory card, much like "Victory D."

131963t.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 5 face-up DARK monsters and 5 face-up Spell or Trap Cards you control and by removing from play all cards in your Deck. When this card is Normal Summoned, you win the duel. This cards Normal Summon cannot be negated. This card cannot declare an attack.[/align]

FIX'd:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 5 face-up DARK monsters cards and 5 face-up Spell or Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard and by removing from play all cards in your Deck. You cannot Summon or Set any other monster during the turn that this card was Special Summoned.This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. If this card was Special Summoned by its own effect, you can Tribute this card to win the duel.

[align=center]OxygënHydrõ™ Rating

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments :

Good pic

Not bad OCG

Good advance holoing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCG fix

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Removing 5 face-up DARK monsters and 5 face-up Spell or Trap Cards you control and by removing from play all cards in your Deck. When this card is Normal Summoned, you win the duel. This cards Normal Summon cannot be negated. This card cannot declare an attack.

What is that mean? Too OP.... if that card is normal summoned, you win the duel? Like Exodia right?

Pic : 10/10

Balance : 8/10

OCG : 9/10

Overall : 9/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/align]

My Rating

10/10 : EPIC !!!

9/10 : Almost Perfect, little more

8/10 : Great Work

7/10 : Good Enough

6/10 : Balancing Needed

5/10 : Need Remakes, Fixing, and Balancing

4/10 : Unacceptable

3/10 : Is this a card ??

2/10 : You burn my eyes !!

1/10 : Don't make this card again !!!

0/10 : I can't say anything, except EPIC FAIL

There are some parts I don't get.

Why remove your entire deck if you win anyway?

Why the high stats if you win when summoned?

Why can't it attack if you win anyway?

-incase it goes wrong, then you lose, there are some cards that negate effects.

-4000 ATK for extra card effects like searching or negating.

-you might not win if it goes wrong.

Divine Wrath I think.....' date=' That Negates.

Lol, NB. 8.9/10

[/quote']

Thanks

skill drain stops the effect' date=' nice card iwouldn't use it but still 8/10

btw you lose when you r unable to draw not when you first run out of cards just when you can't draw/dicards from the top of your deck when your supose to

[/quote']

I know, that's the draw back to trying to get a fast win.

If the Normal Summon can't be negated than the only thing I can think about is to chain Skill Drain to the summon. Because I'm for 99,99% you win immediately if stated on a card, No Time to chain Skill Drain/Divine Wrath. Of course this is purely based on Exodia that wins in the middle of a chain and cannot be negated by Divine Wrath that can normally negate the activation of effects of any effect monster even if activated in hand. All the other instant wins effect I can think about right now (Vennominaga, Destiny Board and Final Countdown.) can be negated (there activation or for some even after) because they don't declare an instant victory when summoned/activated but sometime later.

I'm just saying this because I personally think the card is a lot better with out the "remove your entire deck" part because I think it is a stupid "ultimate condition" used to make cards look more powerful than it really is, like wonder cloud and Ragnarok and if it is a useless part you might as well remove it. And how can anything be more powerful than an instant win?

Hmm...

Well what's the best to word it to make it so after its Normal Summoned' date=' you win, so it can be chained.

[/quote']

I think it would works best if changed to this effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 5 face-up DARK monsters cards and 5 face-up Spell or Trap Cards you control to the graveyard and by removing from play all cards in your Deck. You cannot (Normal) Summon or Set any other monster during the turn you Summon this card This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. If this card was Special Summoned by its own effect you can you can Tribute this card to win the duel.

This way you can negate the effect with Divine Wrath because the effect is activated. On your first card you didn't activated the effect you had a win condition (if I'm right thats the right way to say why your card couldn't be negated).

The Italic part is something you could add if that was the reason why you wanted it to be a normal summon. I changed it to Special Summon because that way this effect can't be activated by the effect thief, Phantom of Chaos.

The Bolded Parts are things I would change:

DARK I don't think a great card like this should be restrictated to one kind of deck. Maybe make it that they need to have the same attribute or just leave it out completely

and by removing from play all cards in your Deck Mentioned before and the fact you destroyed your entire field is a draw side on its own.

Also I'm pretty sure the way I changed it makes it impossible to use tokens

Oh right :D thanks.

You put a lot of effort into this ;)

+REP for your hard work.

Thanks for the rep, note that the OCG might be a little off (on the things like being Caped or not) but the wording works the best with current rulling

I tried to help you the best I could with those little details because I once made a instant win card and I now hate my self for not thinking of this effect >.<

EDIT: Oh yeah, in all my posts I forgot to mention I really like the picture and the holo effect.

VERY good picture, cool name.

But the effect is BORING.

AFAIK, there's no way to exploit it, but also no way to normally use it, and that's what makes this card stupid.

And the stats are pretty much useless.

And if you're planning to use this in a fan-fic or on YVD, here's the 4-card OTK that you'd wanna perform with it:

• Dark Chaos Dragon of the End
  • Scapegoat
  • Embodiment of Apophysis
  • Triangle Force

Anybody who performs that move gainst 450 awesome points.

And when they perform it, the one who thought of the OTK I gains 1000 kudos.

Archived