<<{{Attack of the Wild Set}}>> 6 / 20 cards!

Lolimar

No comments about my art failing or I'll treat it as spam and neg you. I used Gimp and MS Paint to create art which isn't pro, I know. They were quick sketches in about 2 minutes each or less since I didn't feel like spending half an hour on one card's art. Also, note that the cards with name holo's take a while to do, I will not fix OCG on them. I will, however fix the OCG on any that has only a picture holo or no holo at all. Without further stalling, I present to you,

ATTACK OF THE WILD!!

Credit to Yoshiman for booster templates and ____pi____ for tutorial.

25k4z6c.png

Killer Bear #1 (Secret Rare)

2yv8lg2.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If there is an EARTH monster on your side of the field, you can decrease the ATK of this card by 900 to increase this card's DEF by 2000 points and treat this monster as an EARTH monster until your opponent's next End Phase. At that time, this card's ATK is changed to it's original ATK and has it's original ATK decreased by 100 points.

Killer Bear #2 (Common)

xlkpqe.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can look at one face-down monster card on your opponent's side of the field. If this card attacks a monster your opponent controls, the defending monster's ATK and DEF is decreased by 200 points during each of your opponent's Standby Phases. If a monster has 1000 DEF points or less from this card's effect, destroy it.

Power 'Klaws (Ultimate Rare)

1z6dyco.png

The Ghost of Aryko (Common)

mvnll0.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]During your opponent's Battle Phase, if you did not Summon a monster during your previous turn, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, you can tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Revived Aryko" from your hand or Deck.

Revived Aryko (Super Rare)

78470.jpg

Satellite Tuning (Common)

78470.jpg

you know' date=' maybe these cards would look better as "LV" kind of monsters instead of "#1 and #2". Really interesting. very creative.

[/quote']

Thanks, I will look into that. Maybe I will keep those AND add some similar cards that are LV to my set. ;)

Minor OCG errors.

Images are kinda bad - but self made' date=' so It's better than nothing.

Effect ideas are OK, could use some tweaking.

I like the idea of making the Bear's into LV monsters.

[/quote']

Yeah, I didn't feel like spending much time at all on the pics. BTW, can I just say piercing damage or do I have to say the whole If this card attacks a defense position monster... thing? Anyways, like said in reply to Spell Master's comment, I might make different cards that are similarto those and make them LV.

Piercing is a non-existant thing in Yugioh.

Follow the "If this card declares an attack on a monster who's DEF is lower than this cards ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to you opponent's Life Points."

If you want to do it short, make some MTG cards.

Archived