An ~Olimars~ Single. \:~Frozen Titan~:/

Godot

Tried to keep it as Balanced as Possible.

[align=center]149475.jpg

This card is Removed From Play when Normal Summoned or Set. During your Main Phase, you can discard this card from hand. If this card was sent to the Graveyard this way, you can pay 3000 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, decrease your Life Points by 4000.

An "Overpowered Card" I Think. I Tried to balance it With The LP Loss, and The NS and S Thing. I Added The Piercing Effect Because..well, it Needed something good. CnC Please. I want Constructive Critisizem (Spellinglolithink) (Art From Diedra of Showcase)[/align]

EXCELLENTEY me amigo, lol me no abla espanola but dude i would speak spanish any day for this dude.

Very nice carta, i never look at the effect but i know u do good work so i saw the pic, very very very very nice....one thing though....................MAKE A SET!!!!

Fix:

This card is removed from play when Normal Summoned or Set. During your Main Phase (1 or 2?), you can discard this card from hand. If this card was sent to the Graveyard this way, you can pay 3000 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. During battle between this card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATk of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage t your opponent. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you lose 4000 Life Points.

(The "Piercing" thing is deemed invalid, since it was only used on "Cyberdark Horn" and not on any other card in the TCG. Try not to use it.)

I remember seeing the render in that pic, but the background is different.

Seems a little overpowered, as stated before. Unless your opponent makes you summon it, you can just get rid of it from your hand and pay the cost to bring it out to the field.

Nonetheless, it's an o.k. card.

Archived