Balance:3

Skill: 1

Playability: 0

Stats: 4

Card Law: 7

31/100

less than 33%

Grade: E-/F+.

You haven't even passed the subject criteria.

Okay, let me correct your mistakes, and add some comments:

Necro Envoker: During your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points by 1000.

Decent stats with a somewhat simple effect.

Plague Warrior (I believe you meant that): This monster has a strong weapon and an armor, it is quasi impossible to penetrate it with a weapon.

Normal monsters are generally not liked, especially with such low stats. Try adding an effect which would fit to the flavour text you wrote.

Shark Warrior:

I seriously don't know what "bahatolákall" is... Again, add an effect to this monster.

Speed Paint (Speed Painter would sound better, maybe...):

If this monster is destroyed in battle, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position during your End Phase.

Interesting, but constantly returning monsters may have a combo potential I'm not seeing ...

Steam Punk:

If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. This card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of the next turn, except with a card effect.

The effect of Goblin Attack Force, nothing special.

I don't give a rating for now, only some recommendations:

* If possible, don't make Normal Monsters.

* Read some existing cards to refine your OCG.

* Try to come up with creative effects, not just copies of existing cards.

I think I'll weigh in on them as well . . . though, if you don't mind Exa, I'll be doing so through-slash-alongside-slash-in-response-to your own review.

Necro Envoker: During your Standby Phase' date=' increase your Life Points by 1000.

Decent stats with a somewhat simple effect.

[/quote']

I agree with you on this one -- the stats do not overstep the bounds of the effect, and the effect is not drop-dead broken (LP gain in this fashion would actually be quite refreshing in the current metagame, really).

Plague Warrior (I believe you meant that): This monster has a strong weapon and an armor' date=' it is quasi impossible to penetrate it with a weapon.[/i']

Normal monsters are generally not liked, especially with such low stats. Try adding an effect which would fit to the flavour text you wrote.

Shark Warrior:

I seriously don't know what "bahatolákall" is... Again, add an effect to this monster.

There is one way these could be made a little less frowned-upon -- Spell/Trap support. Of course, they seem quite dissimilar, so unless there's a card (or cards) to tie them together somehow that might be problematic.

Speed Paint (Speed Painter would sound better' date=' maybe...):

If this monster is destroyed in battle, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position during your End Phase.

Interesting, but constantly returning monsters may have a combo potential I'm not seeing ...

[/quote']

It's called 'Inferno Reckless Summon + The A. Forces'. When that thing gets pulled out, you IRS it and have a nice force of 3 1900 ATK monsters (more if you have other Warriors out). Though, the gist I got from his text was that it activates when destroyed period, so that makes it a little more dangerous . . . though the effect you, Exa, provided seems a little more fair.

Steam Punk:

If this card attacks' date=' it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. This card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of the next turn, except with a card effect.

The effect of Goblin Attack Force, nothing special.

[/quote']

The Rock-type makes it a little interesting, I guess, but beyond that it's not quite that interesting, as Exa said.

As standalone cards, Necro Envoker and Steam Punk are fairly nice (and Necro is actually quite refreshing to see), Plague Warrior and Shark Warrior are in need of some support or, as Exa suggested, effects of their own, and Speed Paint . . . there's some dangerous combo potential there.

Archived